N-Europe

Hollyoaks

Rummy

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen Hollyoaks for months, started watching it in my first year at uni, girl in my halls used to watch it in my room as I had a TV and she didn't. Was much better back then I cant believe the Clarie and Max story is still going on, I swear this must have started back in like April last year. In terms of the ladies though Izzy ftw even though she left ages ago :(

I really hate joe(I think that's his name), I have done for a while actually, since he broke up zoe and that zak guy. It's like they've gone for a bit of another clare, only toned down a bit, hopefully he'll get his comeuppance soon though, cos what he did was well harsh.

I really hate joe(I think that's his name), I have done for a while actually, since he broke up zoe and that zak guy. It's like they've gone for a bit of another clare, only toned down a bit, hopefully he'll get his comeuppance soon though, cos what he did was well harsh.

You mean Will. I agree he is one creepy MOFO and deserves to get his comeuppance very soon.

Joe was one of the older students who was a fashion designer...did he die in the pub fire?