N-Europe

Capcom says Wii is for kids!

Dante

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get that quote from -you made it up sheesh!

But Honestly there is nothing that interests me on the wii at this point. Apart from Brawl, and thats it. Really should nintendo forget about the people who would likely buy around 10 games per month. And I'm not even worth their custom.

Where did I get quote from I got it from you - why would I make that up? Sheesh!

Oh now I see you started a Wii bash thread, that was instantly closed by the mods! Lets face it your becoming more and more desperate for a backlash. Thats scraping the bottom of the barrel. Move on to another forum or only really say something when you've actually thought it through.

If you want some respect on this forum your really going about it the wrong way.

Now lets get back on topic pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee?

Where did I get quote from I got it from you - why would I make that up? Sheesh!

Oh now I see you started a Wii bash thread, that was instantly closed by the mods! Lets face it your becoming more and more desperate for a backlash. Thats scraping the bottom of the barrel. Move on to another forum or only really say something when you've actually thought it through.

If you want some respect on this forum your really going about it the wrong way.

Now lets get back on topic pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee?

Personally, I agree with some of Zelda Freak's points, not all but some. I also disagree with threads being closed like that. Mainly because if no one's talking about it, it would disappear anyway. If a few people want to discuss what they believe to be short comings with the Wii, I can't see why they shouldn't be allowed.

That's just my opinion. In a way I think that can help a forum, as all the stuff which is just bashing for the sake of it gets concentrated in one thread rather than spread through out a few.

Personally, I agree with some of Zelda Freak's points, not all but some. I also disagree with threads being closed like that. Mainly because if no one's talking about it, it would disappear anyway. If a few people want to discuss what they believe to be short comings with the Wii, I can't see why they shouldn't be allowed.

That's just my opinion. In a way I think that can help a forum, as all the stuff which is just bashing for the sake of it gets concentrated in one thread rather than spread through out a few.

Like I said when I looked it, if you can bring forth constructive arguments, then do it. That's what forums are all about. It's great when people disagree.

However, it's not great to just bash a system for the sake of not bashing it. If you have reasons why you don't like the system, then bring forth them. What's the sense in creating a bashing thread purely for the sake of bashing?

Thank you - its like china sometimes on these forums.

"You can say this, this or this"

"What about this"

"No"

*thread closed*

The thing is when a topic like that is created it will just bring bad feeling into the topic itself and what starts out to be a normal discussion usually turns into a slagging off match.

Thank you - its like china sometimes on these forums.

"You can say this, this or this"

"What about this"

"No"

*thread closed*

Uhhh, let's go over this one more time:

This is what you posted in your thread:

"I know a few of us here don't like the wii. So lets have a thread to bash the wii - and get the message out to the public."[/Quote]

Now, let's just take a look at that again.

"I know a few of us here don't like the wii. So lets have a thread to bash the wii - and get the message out to the public."[/Quote]

That's fine, nobody says you have to like the Wii. So, whats the problem?

Let's take another look.

Do I really need to argue what the problem is again?

We all start somewhere, though. That's the point. You're not born with a controller in your hand.

Well that proves my point new gamers will just come in you don't need to cater to non gamers. If they don't want to play games then in my personal view they shouldn't be pandered to.

Well that proves my point new gamers will just come in you don't need to cater to non gamers. If they don't want to play games then in my personal view they shouldn't be pandered to.

How are you supposed to expand the market then? They're a business. Money is their priority. If they keep things the same, the market will probably stagnate and die.

How are you supposed to expand the market then? They're a business. Money is their priority. If they keep things the same, the market will probably stagnate and die.

Yes money is their priority but all they have to do is sell the software. Gaming wouldn't just stagnate and die, these days thanks to it being ingrained in pop culture.

Yes their was a videogame crash in the 80's but that wouldn't happen again.

As long as you have the right software coming through, like games like Gears of War. Why is it movie directors like peter jackson want to work onthe 360 but not on the wii then ? :hmm:

We all start somewhere, though. That's the point. You're not born with a controller in your hand.

Strangely enough I almost made that comment last night and refrained.

Wii is for kids ?

So on the strength of the RE series, Killer7 etc are Capcom reflecting the age old fact that mature games are more likely to attract the under-aged section of gaming ?

Seriously, are you 5 years old?!

Are you 5 years old? What's the difference between destructive and constructive arguments really? Same crap, different name?

To say that he must say constructive arguments because this is a Nintendo forum is only bad, everything kind of argument shall be allowed

Are you 5 years old? What's the difference between destructive and constructive arguments really? Same crap, different name?

To say that he must say constructive arguments because this is a Nintendo forum is only bad, everything kind of argument shall be allowed

You need to see some more of his posts. They are literally, "wii sucks and everybody hates it" without any form of evidence or reason.