NEurope
Anakenobi

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

I really , really need to get this game but finances are stretched so christ knows when I will pick it up.

When I do , would love to sign-up for the tour thingy but considering that I have never played a GH before my lameness could be obvious.

I'm back from my weekend away and finally managed to play some GH3. Im pretty good on Easy but man when I go onto medium im shocking. I need lots of practice me thinks.

I haven't even tried medium yet, just playing through easy career atm. How many people here actually use hammer ons and pulls offs? I don't at all, I don't even use multiple frets, I think it's starting to catch up with me though, there's some tricky bits on Metal(just battled Slash on easy, found him easier than Tom).

I haven't even tried medium yet, just playing through easy career atm. How many people here actually use hammer ons and pulls offs? I don't at all, I don't even use multiple frets, I think it's starting to catch up with me though, there's some tricky bits on Metal(just battled Slash on easy, found him easier than Tom).

Yeah it took me a few attempts to do Tom but I did Slash first try.

Well me and Domstercool have been trying to get 1000 notes on co-op (achievement on 360 version). Its a bitch, we're getting to like 500-600 range and just making one fuck up :(.

Earlier today I managed to 5 star Dragonforce and just this second I 5 starred Raining Blood (on easy that is), I can't believe how much trouble I had even completing the song a couple of days ago, now it's a piece of piss!

Gonna buy all the songs I can afford and then 5 star them as well now.

Well I've got the codes for some of you after checking online. Just wondering where I find my friend code, or is it the wii code??

Whats this about a tour group :S

This game rockz! =D

Well I've got the codes for some of you after checking online. Just wondering where I find my friend code, or is it the wii code??

Whats this about a tour group :S

This game rockz! =D

Your friend code is in top left hand corner of your friend roster....

Anyone up for some Co-op later on? (PS I'm still not good playing on easy!)

Well me and Domstercool have been trying to get 1000 notes on co-op (achievement on 360 version). Its a bitch, we're getting to like 500-600 range and just making one fuck up :(.

What song you trying? When we were Young by the Killers has 1047 notes.

That's all rythm apparently, so it should be easy. That's on Medium aswell.

Finally got me 5 stars on Raining Blood. 97% notes hit, 90 odd thousand points. Finally can forget about that on easy.

Your friend code is in top left hand corner of your friend roster....

Anyone up for some Co-op later on? (PS I'm still not good playing on easy!)

I'd be up for some co-op, round 7:30ish?

how does 5 songs, ending with dragonforce sound?

I'll be on easy too, even though i finished medium i'm gonna stick to easy for awhile online to avoid major frack ups, at least till i complete my mission to 5 star all songs on easy, then move to medium and i'll use medium online then :)

I'd be up for some co-op, round 7:30ish?

how does 5 songs, ending with dragonforce sound?

I'll be on easy too, even though i finished medium i'm gonna stick to easy for awhile online to avoid major frack ups, at least till i complete my mission to 5 star all songs on easy, then move to medium and i'll use medium online then :)

yeah ok...I'll try for 7.30ish shud be ok.

That's my stats updated now. Guy said to me I had 3 accounts linked to my profile somehow and he fixed it for me. Now I have 1160 groupies!

It shot up from 400 odd :D

Guitar Hero III UK Charts

15 (__) [360] Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Activision)

29 (__) [PS2] Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Activision)

You think Guitar Hero III will do better.

perhaps there havn't been that many available, or the high cost is putting people off.

We are now ranked at 256! great effort, there must be a lot bigger groups than ours so us being so high is a good achievement.

We are now ranked at 256! great effort, there must be a lot bigger groups than ours so us being so high is a good achievement.

: peace: We Rock : peace:

Where's the Wii version?

Anyway me and Flameboy just had a game on co-op, good game, except we didn't finish Dragonforce, my fault kinda, didn't realise you had not beaten easy yet, and therefor don't have that song, sorry, when you said you were still on easy i thought you beat it but just still played on it :heh: my bad, but we did alright though. and teh other songs were class, especially Number of the Beast, we seemed perfectly insync for the star power t was like we knew what the other thinking, awesome game: peace:

Where's the Wii version?

Anyway me and Flameboy just had a game on co-op, good game, except we didn't finish Dragonforce, my fault kinda, didn't realise you had not beaten easy yet, and therefor don't have that song, sorry, when you said you were still on easy i thought you beat it but just still played on it :heh: my bad, but we did alright though. and teh other songs were class, especially Number of the Beast, we seemed perfectly insync for the star power t was like we knew what the other thinking, awesome game: peace:

Yeah was really good. I've not quite completed Easy yet, getting there though! Yeah Dragonforce was a bit crazy, but I don't think I did too bad, managed to get a few notes in here and there. But yeah Number of the Beast was pretty awesome, we both did really well and nailed the star power.

Seriously, there's something wrong with the controllers. Playing Story of my life on Medium trying to get 250,000 points. Some reason the yellow stops responding. So close to the end, I know, I've done the song too many times now trying to get the score.

The yellow just stops being pressed down when it clearly is being pressed. I'm putting so much force into that finger and it just decides to stop.

This has happened before aswell, it comes and goes...it's annoying.

Just finished 5 starring all the songs on easy, including 13 100%'s, now to move onto medium properly!

All the while I've been playing Guitar Hero 2 today on the PS2 :(

I need to make sure I don't wast the next two weeks EMA on booze.

Ok, medium is killing me! Even stuff I could do easily on Easy some how becomes impossible when the blue button is introduced - even bits that aren't even using the blue button! I think I need to adjust my hand position as well because my wrist really starts to ache after a couple of songs on medium.

Managed to beat Knights of Cydonia first time though, although it was down in the red for a while, I managed to pull it back up to earn my measly 3 stars!