NEurope
Anakenobi

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Just looking through that guys profile and he also has some vids showing his fingers playing a few sections of the song (on practice, on slowest), i guess to kinda give people an idea what to do..... though i realise chances are i would never be able to do it.... looking at his video he's got massive hands, and i figure my tiny (almost girlie :() hands are causing me a disadvantage.... damn you bad genetics :heh:

Here's one of said vids

We could all do it if we had the time to practise. :indeed::blank:

QFT! respect to the guy though, 100% Holy shit! that just fucking happened. :heh:

Im hopelessly stuck on the last 4 songs on hard :(

On One i get to the fast solo and then fail :(

Im hopelessly stuck on the last 4 songs on hard :(

On One i get to the fast solo and then fail :(

You and me both, brother. I barely made it through Knights of Cydonia alive, and then I tried One and was like...ok...this isn't too bad. *hits solo* MOTHERFU$^()_HOWTHEHELLDOIDOTHIS?!!

I don't think I have enough fingers. :(

You and me both, brother. I barely made it through Knights of Cydonia alive, and then I tried One and was like...ok...this isn't too bad. *hits solo* MOTHERFU$^()_HOWTHEHELLDOIDOTHIS?!!

I don't think I have enough fingers. :(

My fingers just cant move fast enough and i strum all wrong when the part comes:shakehead

Hopefully if i scrap past that bit then i might go on to finish the song :)

Hopefully

I want to get back into this game, I can ping most songs on EXPERT on Rock Band so I hope the news kills will help me with GH3 (though its obviously a lot harder). Just got my new stereo copy from Activiion too :)

That's just so so awesome! I can only just about get through Through Fire and Flames on medium! Haha

I've tried it on expert on training a fair few times and my best is 60% and a 55 note streak... bearing in mind that i'm near enough mindlessly hammering the buttons and I'd get booed off immediately if it wasn't on training! Haha