N-Europe

Trident gum

Whizkid

I’ve just got a pack from the shop thinking what would it be like because Cadbury made it would it be good or bad I had a piece on the way home and it was lovely but I’ve only tried vanilla and mint im going to get the other flavors on my way to school tomorrow

My mum got some through at work a couple of weeks ago when they just came out. Very nice! I like the Vanilla and Mint flavour, as the chewability and taste increases as you chew, and the Strawberry and Lime is just lovely. Though I fail to taste the lime... Gonna go get another one.

I love the Strawberry and Lime stuff, it's fantastic. Not like other chewing gum that loses it's flavour in 5 minutes. I've yet to try the (normal) mint stuff though. Vanilla and Mint is rather tasty.

The Trident Soft pack design is great too :P

Still, I can't believe the advertising at shops, putting signs outside. Quite a big act by Cadbury.

Did you hear they were getting sued or something?

I had no idea Cadbury made them. Over here we only have 3 flavors: strawberry, spearmint, and mint. The strawberry is fantastic, and the flavor certainly lasts longer than any gum I've had. The other two flavors are okay, but not extraordinary.

I love how they give a weird tingling feeling in your tongue.

I love the Strawberry and Lime stuff, it's fantastic. Not like other chewing gum that loses it's flavour in 5 minutes. I've yet to try the (normal) mint stuff though. Vanilla and Mint is rather tasty.

The Trident Soft pack design is great too :P

Still, I can't believe the advertising at shops, putting signs outside. Quite a big act by Cadbury.

Did you hear they were getting sued or something?

no are they really what four?

Is it sugar free? I don't like sugary chewing gums that coat your teeth and make them go all...texturised or something. Ugh! These sound nice though.

Yes, sugar free. Two types of the stuff, Soft and Juicy. Soft is normal and Juicy has a tiny amount of liquid inside the piece of gum that gives it uber flavour.

I bought a cinnamon flavored pack today, and noticed that the logo on it was Adams (the same people who make Chiclets gum), with no sign of the Cadbury logo.

I think it has to do with the fact that KitKat bars are sold under the Nestle trademark, while being sold in America with the same name but under the Hershey trademark.

I bought a cinnamon flavored pack today, and noticed that the logo on it was Adams (the same people who make Chiclets gum), with no sign of the Cadbury logo.

I think it has to do with the fact that KitKat bars are sold under the Nestle trademark, while being sold in America with the same name but under the Hershey trademark.

Cinnamon?!

Stimorol has been selling this kind of gum here for a while now already. I think there's three kinds of flavours, but my favourite is the Vanilla with the mint inside (liquid stuff).

And Stimorol seems to be a Cadbury thing apparently. Wonder why you guys are only getting it now?