N-Europe

Zombie plans?

CoolFunkMan

I have this great book called "The Zombie Survival Guide" so i jsut follow it, and i'm safe.

Awsome Read, I've got it, and World war Z, no finished Z though.

But after reading the Survival Guide I think i'll have to stock up on a few things, hopefully gra some sort of instrument of Destruction for protection and Find a nice Secure location, in the Cold so it'll hinder the zombies a little bit, but after that I think I'll be pretty screwed I'm not much of a survivalist >> or fighter...or a runner...I'm fucked arn't I? ;_; I'll do my bestthough, get my girlfriend safe and family, and then stock up on as much food as possible and try not to die.

Well they had some good ideas for survival. I've actually been looking around my room just now and spotted my geological hammer, now there's a weapon. :D So spade for medium range melee combat and hammer for up close and personal. Maybe a nail gun for more long range, hmmm. I think I'm thinking about this too much.

Yup, they deffo had good ideas! Too bad they didn't pull them off well enough, lol! :grin:

I've got some swords here, so they could work as good weapons. Though they're cheap and kinda crappy. I bought the set (3 of them) for 10 quid when I went on holiday to Wales. One of them broke as soon as I got back, lol. So they probably wouldn't be that good in combat. So much for that idea. :heh:

or then again,

i might just take photos of them.

Hehe, now theres a plan! Dead Rising style ftw! And if/when you survived, you could sell the pics for a stupidly high price.

Awsome Read, I've got it, and World war Z, no finished Z though.

But after reading the Survival Guide I think i'll have to stock up on a few things, hopefully gra some sort of instrument of Destruction for protection and Find a nice Secure location, in the Cold so it'll hinder the zombies a little bit, but after that I think I'll be pretty screwed I'm not much of a survivalist >> or fighter...or a runner...I'm fucked arn't I? ;_; I'll do my bestthough, get my girlfriend safe and family, and then stock up on as much food as possible and try not to die.

Yeah, read both of them - According to Max Brook's website World War Z is being made into a film with Brad Pitt.