N-Europe

The Snack Appreciation Thread

gaggle64

I found a place in town that sells Reese's cups, Nutrageous bars (that i had for the first time today, pure sex in a bar) and hershey's white chocolate & cookie bars. That's my new favourite shop, they keep getting more americanjin sweetness in there.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a place in town that sells Reese's cups, Nutrageous bars (that i had for the first time today, pure sex in a bar) and hershey's white chocolate & cookie bars. That's my new favourite shop, they keep getting more americanjin sweetness in there.

Ugh, I can't stand Hershey's chocolate. I tried it once and it resulted in a horrible vomit aftertaste in the back of my throat. Apparently, the reason for this is that they use slightly expired milk to make the chocolate. I don't know about other American chocolate but i'm steering clear of Hershey's. :shakehead

Is it just me, or are Mcoy's not quite what they used to be? They seem to have lost their bite at some point over the last few years.

I know exactly what you mean! They've lost their touch - they were quality but theyve lost the satisfying crunch & flavour. Still, they are way better than potato heads - yuck!

Good news everybody, I emailed Golden Wonder last night about Golden Skins and got this reply this morning.

Thank you for your e-mail. Golden Skins have temporarily been out of production now for roughly six months. I believe there are plans to bring them back in production later this year.

Best Regards

Bradley Hicks

Consumer Services

Good news everybody, I emailed Golden Wonder last night about Golden Skins and got this reply this morning.

You are my hero!

I remember having a chat with you about the great Golden Wonder and their creations such as wheat crunchies etc...

They need to bring back the skins and fight walkers world domination.