NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

FHM UK October Preview: Hayden Panettiere :D

81184image000112230loyv3.th.jpg

She always had straight hair... unless you're thinking of the character she played in Malcom in the Middle?

Oh yeah one thing i always forgot to ask, before Sylar started killing people did he actually have a power? In his backstory ep, i remember Mohiners father thinking maybe he made a mistake then Sylar found a guy with powers and the evil was born.... though he did seem to have an uncanny knack for knowing when things (watches for example) were not working perfectly...could that have been it :heh:

Sylar first power is a ability to see and manipulate patterns within complex systems.

She always had straight hair... unless you're thinking of the character she played in Malcom in the Middle?

Oh yeah one thing i always forgot to ask, before Sylar started killing people did he actually have a power? In his backstory ep, i remember Mohiners father thinking maybe he made a mistake then Sylar found a guy with powers and the evil was born.... though he did seem to have an uncanny knack for knowing when things (watches for example) were not working perfectly...could that have been it :heh:

He had the ability to 'fix' things which meant he could look inside someones brain and see what was 'wrong' with it and 'fix' it, and hence take their power....something like that anyway. Thats how i interpreted it. I don't think he eats brains.

.....No she hasnt...? Lol. :blank:

He had the ability to 'fix' things which meant he could look inside someones brain and see what was 'wrong' with it and 'fix' it, and hence take their power....something like that anyway. Thats how i interpreted it. I don't think he eats brains.

So then how did he get their powers?

That's one thing that baffled me, it didn't look like he ate the brain but I'm pretty sure when Isaac painted the pictures of himself he had no brain in his skull.

He couldn't just look at it and think oh that's what's different, I'll change my brain to the same...strange.

I always interpreted it as Sylar kinda studying the brain and 'seeing' what made it special, similar as to his watch repairing skills. But that doesn't mix in with what Dr. Suresh said. Would be very cool if he did eat the brains.

Bloody Hell, the BBC are milking this show. After repeats on Thursday, we get repeats of this on Sunday night again! At least their getting their money's worth.

I don't think I get the joke.

EDIT: oh I remember, Hiro gets a nissan versa.

Dianna Agron and Dominic Keating have booked recurring roles on the next season of NBC's hit SF series Heroes, Variety reported.

Agron will play a cheerleader, Keating an Irish mobster.

Keating is best known to SF fans as Lt. Malcolm Reed on Star Trek: Enterprise. He will also be seen in Robert Zemeckis' Beowulf.

Heroes Series 2 Comic Con Preview Video Link

Its not very good quality so heres a list of what happens in it for people who want to know:

[A character who seems to be] Hiro has longer hair like an ancient Samurai and he wears hakama (traditional Japanese clothes). Micah is scolding or looking sad, where Nikki just embrace him, crying. D.L's funeral? Mo is at the market? India, perhaps? Matt is shooting an ill-looking-dude. Probably the dude got infected by a plague/virus? Ando is yelling, "Kaicho!" (meaning Grandmaster), and Hiro's dad walks by. Is Ando being taught by Hiro's father now? Mo is cornering a guy (played by Stephen Tobolowsky from Groundhog Day?) Angela is yelling to a scruffy looking Nathan. Hiro is riding a horse with a samurai. Stephen Tobolowsky is being dip into water? Claire is almost hit by a car. Japanese army and a princess are having sword practising and shooting some arrows. Maya and her brother are being chased by cops. Molly is screaming in fear, Matt is trying to console her. She whispers, "He's here...." Claire confronts Noah, "No more secrets." She cuts her toe. A samurai opens his mask, and David Anders is behind the mask. Close up of Sylar. A cell door is open, and Peter shields himself from the light.

HOLY SHIT!

Seeing claire/clare/ whatever at the end there with her body cut open O.o bet thats going to hurt.

HOLY SHIT!

Seeing claire/clare/ whatever at the end there with her body cut open O.o bet thats going to hurt.

Yeh, I said "holy shit" like she did lol.

I'm watching BBC3 now, it's too good not to.

Whats on BBC3?? THE NEXT EPISODE?? O.o wtf they never said!

Too right mate im doing the same and I have to be up for work at 5 in the morning, gotta run its on now!

Whats on BBC3?? THE NEXT EPISODE?? O.o wtf they never said!

lol, they did, thats why I turned over.

This show rocks. The cheerleader is the best one.

lol, they did, thats why I turned over.

This show rocks. The cheerleader is the best one.

I think Flying kid and the Japanese kid are the best, loving this so far and I cant wait to see the next episode, the ending for this one was awesome.

Heroes Series 2 Comic Con Preview Video Link

Its not very good quality so heres a list of what happens in it for people who want to know:

[A character who seems to be] Hiro has longer hair like an ancient Samurai and he wears hakama (traditional Japanese clothes). Micah is scolding or looking sad, where Nikki just embrace him, crying. D.L's funeral? Mo is at the market? India, perhaps? Matt is shooting an ill-looking-dude. Probably the dude got infected by a plague/virus? Ando is yelling, "Kaicho!" (meaning Grandmaster), and Hiro's dad walks by. Is Ando being taught by Hiro's father now? Mo is cornering a guy (played by Stephen Tobolowsky from Groundhog Day?) Angela is yelling to a scruffy looking Nathan. Hiro is riding a horse with a samurai. Stephen Tobolowsky is being dip into water? Claire is almost hit by a car. Japanese army and a princess are having sword practising and shooting some arrows. Maya and her brother are being chased by cops. Molly is screaming in fear, Matt is trying to console her. She whispers, "He's here...." Claire confronts Noah, "No more secrets." She cuts her toe. A samurai opens his mask, and David Anders is behind the mask. Close up of Sylar. A cell door is open, and Peter shields himself from the light.

I'm not sure who David Anders is, but i did a google image search and he looks American, and i'm assuming that takes place in 1800's Japan where Hiro is...so, Why is an American playing a Samurai... and quite possibly the hero Kensai?

Oh and yay, looks like we'll get to see this evil guy that Molly is terrified of.

You ever seen The Last Samurai?

Explanation in that film would be plausible for Heroes.

I'm not sure who David Anders is, but i did a google image search and he looks American, and i'm assuming that takes place in 1800's Japan where Hiro is...so, Why is an American playing a Samurai... and quite possibly the hero Kensai?

Oh and yay, looks like we'll get to see this evil guy that Molly is terrified of.

David Anders of Alias fame is all but confirmed to play the part of next season’s central villain Kane. Kane is apparently over a thousand years old and has a lust for power that is a little more elegant than Sylar. If you believe the word on the streets, the little cockroaches that we see whenever Sylar is in trouble, well they’ve been a little more helpful than we would have ever imagines.

More Series 2 infomation

You ever seen The Last Samurai?

Explanation in that film would be plausible for Heroes.

Never seen it, not a big Tom Cruise fan, and didn't like the idea of him being "The Last Samurai"

David Anders of Alias fame is all but confirmed to play the part of next season’s central villain Kane. Kane is apparently over a thousand years old and has a lust for power that is a little more elegant than Sylar. If you believe the word on the streets, the little cockroaches that we see whenever Sylar is in trouble, well they’ve been a little more helpful than we would have ever imagines.

Ah, very interesting indeed