NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

No self respecting evil-doer would want to associate with that nonce

I think its best if thats the last I say about it really.

It sounds like you can't stand Sylar like I can't stand Peter Petrelli! :p

It sounds like you can't stand Sylar like I can't stand Peter Petrelli! :p

Hes a bit of a do-goody nonce but this is NBC we're talking about. I can't expect everyone to be corrupt.

Yea fair enough but my point is
Sylar crawling off isn't that big a plot hole, especially considering we don't know all the powers he has stolen.

What we do know:

Telekinesis obtained - From Brian Davis in "Six Months Ago".

Possible power obtained - From "David" in "Turning Point". (In graphic novel)

No power obtained - From Chandra Suresh in "Seven Minutes to Midnight".

Possible power obtained - From an unnamed victim from Barstow in "Don't Look Back".

Possible power obtained - From James Walker in "Don't Look Back".

No power obtained - From Mrs. Walker in "Don't Look Back" (Brain was never removed).

No power obtained - From an unnamed police officer in "One Giant Leap".

No power obtained - From an unnamed FBI agent in "One Giant Leap".

Eidetic memory obtained - From Charlie Andrews in "Seven Minutes to Midnight".

No power obtained - From Jackie Wilcox in "Homecoming".

No power obtained - From Eden McCain in "Fallout". (Destroyed own brain in order to stop him gaining her power (persuasion).)

No power obtained - From "Hank" in "The Fix"

No power obtained - From an unnamed male trucker in "Road Kill". (In graphic novel)

Molecular manipulation obtained - From Zane Taylor in "Run!".

Enhanced hearing obtained - From Dale Smither in "Unexpected"

Precognition obtained - From Isaac Mendez in ".07%".

No power obtained - From Virginia Gray (His mother) in "The Hard Part".

Radiation manipulation obtained - From Ted Sprague in "Landslide".

No power obtained - From an unnamed police officer in "Landslide".

From the alternature future in "Five Years Gone":

Accelerated Healing From Claire Bennet

Phasing From D.L. Hawkins

Flight From Nathan Petrelli

Illusion From Candice Wilmer

Sylar appears to have the above.

Any reason for his MO? What did he do with the brains?

Sushi?

No one actually knows, its not specified.

Well since he ability is to understand the inner workings of anything (hence why he can tell what is wrong with a watch without looking inside), he takes the brain to understand (and therefore use) that persons power. What he does with the brains after (I assume dispose of in small pieces) isn't sure yet.

Just finished watching series 1 as my mate gave me his region 1 dvds to watch.

[spoiler=]I thought the last episode was quite emotional, please tell me Peter aint dead! Does he return in season 2?

Just finished watching series 1 as my mate gave me his region 1 dvds to watch.

[spoiler=]I thought the last episode was quite emotional, please tell me Peter aint dead! Does he return in season 2?

He's been in all the press release photos so It would assume he's alive however he since we have Hiro who can travel through time who knows.

Oh score.

Can't wait.

*Buys another HDD to store obvious warez*

He's been in all the press release photos so It would assume he's alive however he since we have Hiro who can travel through time who knows.

With a new haircut which should please a few floppy-fringe haters

With a new haircut which should please a few floppy-fringe haters

I watched that Heroes-y (:hmm:) show after Heroes on BBC2, was all about Parkman, yey.

I watched that Heroes-y (:hmm:) show after Heroes on BBC2, was all about Parkman, yey.

Origins?

Not seen it, am somewhat interested purely for the ASH voice over. Unless BBC are doing their own one...

But um yay for Parkman.

Thanks fresh. Just checked youtube and seen the Season 2 promo

[spoiler=]I was well happy seeing Peter on it

Parkman is by far the best actor in the series. he's awesome. He's also one of the better characters

Origins?

Not seen it, am somewhat interested purely for the ASH voice over. Unless BBC are doing their own one...

But um yay for Parkman.

Damn right (needs motion in here).

Thanks fresh. Just checked youtube and seen the Season 2 promo

I was well happy seeing Peter on it

You're welcome.

Does anyone remember episode three (I think) in which Parkman shoots Sylar a few times however sylar manages to escape fine after. How does sylar survive that if he hasn't got Claire's power yet?

Does anyone remember episode three (I think) in which Parkman shoots Sylar a few times however sylar manages to escape fine after. How does sylar survive that if he hasn't got Claire's power yet?

[spoiler=]Maybe he just stopped the bullets again, Parkman just assumed the shots nailed him

[spoiler=]Maybe he just stopped the bullets again, Parkman just assumed the shots nailed him

I think you're right, He falls back however when you see him get back up you hear the bullets fall on the floor. What surprised me is Sylar seems to have greyish stubble, isn't he clean shaven normally? and how did he get into the police station? He hasn't taken DL's power so he can't move through walls.

I think you're right, He falls back however when you see him get back up you hear the bullets fall on the floor. What surprised me is Sylar seems to have greyish stubble, isn't he clean shaven normally? and how did he get into the police station? He hasn't taken DL's power so he can't move through walls.

Yep all that puzzled me to.

I thought the bullets actually hit him, but he managed to get away. Is it certain that it was sylar?

We are blatantly gonna have to open a new thread for series 2 so that people can talk about the first without requiring spoiler tags.

Yep all that puzzled me to.

I thought the bullets actually hit him, but he managed to get away. Is it certain that it was sylar?

I think it's 95% sure it's him, after all he's after Molly in it. He may possibly be Sylar from the future, some signs point towards the same Sylar seen in "5 years gone" however he would obviously have to have Hiros power in order to go back.