NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Just watched the final episode on Sci-Uk here, was great... though i was hoping for a more epic battle with Sylar.

Very interesting what they did with Nathan and Peter, but why couldn't Peter just fly up himself? Unless he can only use one power at a time.

But what really got my interest is who (or what) is this guy that Molly is so scared of, who when she thinks of him he can see her? I have a feeling she'll play a big role in Season Two, I hope we don't have to wait too long after the US start to get it here.

But season 1 DVD is almost out there, so here's to importing, YAY.

Very cool though how they ended season 1 with a small clip of season 2.... and i actually have a funny feeling Kensai is Heroes father? Just how they have his face covered and all like their gonna surprise us with something. Afterall they never did reveal what power he has, he could be a healer like Claire and able to live an extended life?

Kinda sad it's over now....what the hell am i meant to watch now, everything is over, Sci-Fi is repeating Taken now in place of Heroes but I seen that already.

starts on BBC2 this thursday I think, can't wait.

Next wednesday I thought.

Nice ending though, I can see Micah and Molly as a next generation, and I have a funny feeling Hiro is set to become his own ancestor.

Next wednesday I thought.

Nice ending though, I can see Micah and Molly as a next generation, and I have a funny feeling Hiro is set to become his own ancestor.

Oh interesting idea there, though i'm still betting on my idea that the hero Kensai is Hiro's father.... i'm for all we knew he was just a normal Japanese businessman...then all of a sudden he knows damn well how to handle a katana?

And the eyes behind that mask just looked like Sulu to me

I think that Hiro will become the legend in the past that inspired him as a child. Hmmm.... cmon Chapter 2.

Been trying to find this thread for ages! I thought it was for something else :P

The last episode was great! Although Sylar v Peter should have been so much better.

I'm hoping, Peter survived, Nathan flew away at last mintue and let Peter like drop a lil to get away. I hope the policeman mind reader (forgotten name :)) lives to!

Next series I want to know all about that guy Molly is scared of. Sounds like its going to get better and better :)

that season was good, but the last ep ending a bit short, its as if they packed everything into one episode and had to finish it up, i think they should have used one episode for a masive super hero fight.

I thought it was abit of anticlimax at the end. I thought it'd be more like the fight we saw in the future with them both. I never thought about Peter flying up there by himself. Seems strange now that you point it out MoKong. Hopefully we get to know more of the old group in the next series and how they fractured, although I do have my suspicions.

Plus Hiro needs to go back and fight the dinosaur for reals!

Double plus series 2 is airing in September in America

I think the reason Peter couldn't fly away himself is because he was focusing too much on controlling the explosion

Can't wait to pre-order this.

Places are allowing pre-orders but I havnt got any money.

ITS ON BBC 2 TONIGHT :D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D

i am happy as the scifi channel was obsecure

Erm....It starts the 25th....

Season 2 starts September 24th in USA btw.

Continuously setting new levels aren't you.

Anyone keeping up with the Comics? The "Betty" Seriwes was pretty damn good IMO, and damn she wasn't wrong when she said what she said to Mich (not going to give it away)

Can't wait to pre-order this.

Places are allowing pre-orders but I havnt got any money.

Where's a good place to pre-order it?

Hopefully we get to know more of the old group in the next series and how they fractured, although I do have my suspicions.

Yeah i wanna learn more about them too and what kind of powers they had, i have a feeling Peter and Nathans mom also has powers, i'd espacially like to know what power Charles had, i'm wondering if the visions/dreams Peter had of him were in fact his power?

Continuously setting new levels aren't you.

you refering to the fact that i got the date wrong? (next week) and/or spelt obscure wrong?

meh

its for people who don't have sky >.>

Where's a good place to pre-order it?

I think hmv are allowing pre-orders but I would say go with amazon. However I don't think I've ever pre-ordered from them before. I'm gonna wait until closer the release. More places will do cheaper prices I think.

By the way guys I think those of us who have seen it should start spoiler tagging theories again for those who are gonna watch it on BBC.

I reckon Hero will become the guy from history who always inspired him.

Nathans Mum and Heros Dad will both have some sorts of powers for sure.

Peter will survive, but lose his memory, or something. Nathan will die.

At least one of the people injured at the Peter v Sylar fight will die.

Sylar was actually being controlled by someone else, who's power is funnily enough mind control. They will be the bad guy for the next series.

Can't remember if anything else happened, it's been a long time since I saw the last episode.

I still think that Hiros dad will be the great hero from the past and that his power is immortality.

I do hope though that when Hiro gets back to the present he meets back up with Ando, those 2 were great together and im hoping he doesnt just get left in Japan!

The graphic novels still get updated.

One is about The Haitian past and the other one is about Betty.

Yeah i wanna learn more about them too and what kind of powers they had, i have a feeling Peter and Nathans mom also has powers, i'd espacially like to know what power Charles had, i'm wondering if the visions/dreams Peter had of him were in fact his power?

Well to be honest I don't think Peter and Nathan's mum has any powers but I do believe it was her who caused the old group to splinter. The master puppeteer then and now.

Charles doesn't need any powers, he's Shaft:heh: