N-Europe

Double posting of wrist straps

Jasper

Very odd thing (and I was wondering if anyone else had it): Nintendo has sent me a second letter, this time packed in a nice, soft, safety wrapping (as if the starps would break). The odd thing is: htey already psoted two wrist-straps, so i've got a nice, round, four now (I ordered two, since I thought that the new controllers come with good straps anyway). I found this very odd. Is this a next revision of the straps (there doesn't seem to be any change). Anyone else had twice the letter?

My wriststrap was ordered in December and I haven't got it yet. I'm reordering and getting 4, even though I only have 1 Wiimote. It will do as a better strap for my DS. Nintendo's postage system does not impress me, as it took over a month for them to send my Wi-Fi back, good job I got a router the Sunday after launch.

Haven't ordered any; wouldn't know where. Plus is it really that much of a difference? I haven't really had any problems with the original wrist straps (and I'm not one of those people who wants something just because they can get it ='3 ).

Strange that they would send you another batch though. They probably messed up somewhere.

Haven't ordered any; wouldn't know where. Plus is it really that much of a difference? I haven't really had any problems with the original wrist straps (and I'm not one of those people who wants something just because they can get it ='3 ).

Strange that they would send you another batch though. They probably messed up somewhere.

If you feel the need to replace them Eunuh, go here.

:)

I got given 5 extra ones, despite ordering 3. Never know when they might come in handy though - and I like the idea about the DS. I took off the "thumb strap" long ago - remember when that was supposed to be a viable control method? Never seemed comfortable for me...

I got given 5 extra ones, despite ordering 3. Never know when they might come in handy though - and I like the idea about the DS. I took off the "thumb strap" long ago - remember when that was supposed to be a viable control method? Never seemed comfortable for me...

5 found the thumb strap a good thing if you're playing something like Super Mario DS, to be sure you get the full analogue control.

The straps leave a rather annoying tingling sensation on my wrists. Do not like them at all. Have not used them once to this day, nor do I need to as courtesy of my supurb grip of the Wii remote even with exaggerated swings, I haven't had the need to even use it.

Yes, solitanze, you have the best grip on a Wiimote any man can have. By the way, shouldn't that be

Not originally posted by Solitanze, but just an idea of what the should say:

"I have a 10-stars rating-grip on my Wiimote, wich basicly tells (thanks to GameRankings) that I'm the best and you all are suckers, cine you have lower scores on holding you Wii Remote!".

It's just a siggestion, though.

Oh, I forget the nice [JOKE][/JOKE] tags here. Sorry for that, you guys.

Yes, solitanze, you have the best grip on a Wiimote any man can have. By the way, shouldn't that be

It's just a siggestion, though.

Oh, I forget the nice [JOKE][/JOKE] tags here. Sorry for that, you guys.

I may just video tape my arm using the Wii remote with a large variety of swings and movements with various speeds and angles WITHOUT the use of a strap to demonstrate my Wii actions.

But you won't be getting guarentee if you don't use them. Hah. And have you tried to break a new one? They seem very sturdy. Inbreakable, so to say. Ah well, I could do without thanks to my 10-stars grip (thank you, gamerankings) but I use them to give the good example to my family and to make them easy to hold without having them in your hand.