N-Europe

Brothers/Sisters from hell

Slaggis

I can relate to that mate. Sometimes you just wanna give them such a slapping, but the law is on their side even when they are well out of order.

My sister once threw a glass bottle at my face. Of course, being the S-Class shinbobi that I am, I dodged it and punched her in the stomach (softly). True story. Then she started screaming as usual saying she'll move out of the house and wen out the door. Meh who cares, that belongs to the past now.

I have a brother such a chav i hate him so much but the things that annoy me is he claims im an emo and beats me up he one put me in hospital i had to have stitches in my nose and face and my mum and dad do nothing thing is I have another brother who helps me and makes him stop hitting me he is cool

And the reason I got into games .

So I know what its like

My sister once threw a glass bottle at my face. Of course, being the S-Class shinbobi that I am, I dodged it and punched her in the stomach (softly). True story. Then she started screaming as usual saying she'll move out of the house and wen out the door. Meh who cares, that belongs to the past now.

I've been attacked with knives, cans of food, mobile phones, and anything they have on hand. One of my older skankette sisters claimed I attacked her with a knife when I was 17 after I grabbed her and shouted at her because she spat in my face. Bitch. Luckily I had witnesses around to back me up. Police told her off, but they never prosecuted her for lieing. Typical.

My sister always used to threaten me and my brother with knives. She never actually did anything she just stood there pointing it at us. I remember one time she was annoyed with us and went downstairs and got a bread knife, and came upstairs pointing it at us. So my brother just slammed the door shut trapping her hand. She eventually let go of the knife and then started shouting about how he had hurt her hand. Idiotic bitch.

Wow, are you all identical as well?

Nope we look kinda like each other but it's not that obvious. I guess that's sort of a good thing so people don't realise we're triplets, but when people find out they're like, "ZOMG you're triplets! you totallly look nothing like each other rofl!" People also don't usually call us by each other's names, which really ticks me off if they do.

Despite having lived in the same house as my brother(+3 yr) all my life, I feel like I barely know him at all. He's a very cold person, and gets moody whenever I would ask him a question about just his general life, when we was younger I looked up to him and loved him like a brother, but he basically treated me like a dog and was nothing more than a big bully, while things arent so bad anymore because I've given up on him and because I finally hit back, it still makes me sad sometimes I think I barely know my own brother, or when I see/hear stories from other people about how well they get on with their brother/sisters etc. I have an older sister too, she's 6 years old than me, and 3 years older than my brother, and he's the same with her too. She's pretty cool, though she's got some major attitude problems which can be annoying at times, but she's a really nice person, which is part of her downfall.

Guest Stefkov

I get along with my brother, but my sister is the most annoying shild I have ever spent time with. Sure its childish but she gets away scot free on loads of things that me and my brother would have been punished for. Yet my parents let her go, which is probably why she has such an attitude with everyone. Because of her attitude I hardly speak to her and I dont care.

yay!! other peoples bro's/sister's suck too lol thought i was alone their for a sec

the best way to get them back (like i did) is to to "accidentally" hit them with a cricket bat and break their thumb.

it was soooo funny, i've dont it twice now lol and my parents still havent got the gist of it, neither had she the thick ****

Nope we look kinda like each other but it's not that obvious. I guess that's sort of a good thing so people don't realise we're triplets, but when people find out they're like, "ZOMG you're triplets! you totallly look nothing like each other rofl!" People also don't usually call us by each other's names, which really ticks me off if they do.

I bet you wish you were identical -it's ideal for blaming stuff on your twin brother.

I couldn't get on any better with my sister - she's two years younger than me (18) and we have stuck through everything together, being in a raf family kinna does that.

She can be annoying as fck, and we are both complete opposite sides of a coin (me-geek/her-party animal) But i don't love her any less for it :)