N-Europe

Forum Love

DanielTimothy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hmm tis quite a bump. Personally, I'll let it off for once because if this thread remains as it should be (post something nice about the previous poster) it could be nice to have it back again. Although if another admin decides otherwise then so be it.

And make it meaningful. Don't just say "you rock" so you can +1.

Dyson; you possibly bought back a lot of happiness and joy-spreading to the boards. So thus you are awesome (if it pans out ;))

Fingers crossed eh? Well, you have great Scrubs signatures that always make me laugh, every time I see them.

And I can never help but think that in your avatar, JD is driving some type of cutlery in to his skull. I never worked that one out.

So in short, thanks for making my forum experience so much more comedic/mystifying. :P

You posted last in the thread :D

Also you have that colourful signature that you won't change, but apart from that, you're a great guy in general.

ya you're right i'll never change that but I don't have time to make another one.

Yes i killed the thread ha.: peace: Happens all the time.

Well i love you too.:yay:

ya you're right i'll never change that but I don't have time to make another one.

Yes i killed the thread ha.: peace: Happens all the time.

Well i love you too.:yay:

^ Is generally an awesome guy, with whom it's impossible to have an argument, cause he's just that nice :heh:

^ Is generally an awesome guy, with whom it's impossible to have an argument, cause he's just that nice :heh:

Nice of you to skip me...

As for conzer16, you have a really nice avatar :heh:.

You're also pretty cool, and as far as I can tell, you never bitch about anyone...

Guest Jordan
omg omg you all messed up :D

Go and give each other some love again, and this time, get it RIGHT!

Dyson is so hot he can suck me off any day.

Metaphorically of course.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!