Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wario Ware review

mcj metroid

Also Game have it a bloody good Price if you Trade in a wii game, £9.99 traded Monkey Ball in for it today, it says £14.99 on the poster but they told me it was changed to £9.99 so not a bad deal...I just need to play the thing now which 'm gonna do now huzzah

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great game. Completed it in two sittings, so it's just too short to be priced at £32.99-£39.99.

Should have been £19.99 (i'm sure Nintendo promised different price tags for different games).

Overall though it's a complete blast, totally makes you realise what the Wii can do in the future and is a great game.

It would have made a great Launch title actually, because it really does make you have faith in the console and gets you excited for the future....nevermind, it's here now!

I mean one minigame (which includes a telephone) is SUPERB! It's so good, it's scary, imo. :grin:

Got the game friday, managed to complete the story mode twice that evening. Once on my friend's wii, so we could play multiplayer, and then when I got home.

Have managed to unlock all of the mini games, and unlocked the poyo S game or whatever it's called.

Anyone know if you get anything for collecting all of the pose cards? I'm not seeing anymore gaps in the map.

Someone asked how to play the dance mini game, each time getting harder. If you go to the form museum in the bottom left of the map, you can replay all of the mini games you've unlocked. Playing all three levels of difficulty, and you can adjust the speed of them too.

Someone asked how to play the dance mini game, each time getting harder. If you go to the form museum in the bottom left of the map, you can replay all of the mini games you've unlocked. Playing all three levels of difficulty, and you can adjust the speed of them too.

yeah thats the only way to do it, I think this particular boss challenge however is begging to be a multiplayer game imagine how awesome it would be.

Gamespot gave it 91%. That came from Jeff '8.8' Gerstermann aswell. I'm pretty sure he's drugged up.

Or more likely, he's just to placate the Wii fanboys that have been crying how he hates Nintendo, and how he is always too harsh to Nintendo games.

However, doing this, and giving an exaggerated score, his integrity as a reviewer again comes into question.

That said, he might of just really enjoyed it :hehe:

Well...completed it. I loved how the final level had very unique minigames (as in, it's own "Form Baton" Positions). Still, a bit short.

Oddly, the game is a lot better with the wrist strap removed. It just gets in the way all the time.

This is my first Wario Ware, and I love it's craziness and the amount of different graphical styles in it.

Is it just me or does anyone else absolutely love the music?

I find myself dancing while waiting for the next microgame to pop up.

Yeah the music is great, perfect for the kind of game it is. The Jimmy disco music always gets me on my feet, and of course, the dancing boss music.

Does anyone find that they occasionally lose games because of problems with the Wii hardware? Especially when you have to point at the screen and make other side to side or up and down movements. The vacuuming minigame springs to mind as one where I frequently lose because the invisible pointer keeps moving off the screen, and my movements aren't picked up.

Does anyone find that they occasionally lose games because of problems with the Wii hardware? Especially when you have to point at the screen and make other side to side or up and down movements. The vacuuming minigame springs to mind as one where I frequently lose because the invisible pointer keeps moving off the screen, and my movements aren't picked up.

Practice makes perfect.

yeah I did at first,also with the vacuuming one as well. I would agree with fukudasolokomalakikenanze though, practice making perfect, I don't have this problem anymore.... but it isn't now, I think it just takes a while to get used to having to quickly alter your pose to pointing at the screen this isn't a problem with the likes of red steel for example as you are constantly pointing at the screen.

That's because most people think you don't need the sensor just the tilting, but whenever your using the form baton derivates (meaning, pointing at the screen) you always use the sensor.

The hoover one just really bugs me, though, because it's not really that obvious where the pointer is on the screen, and it's quite difficult to keep the 2D position of hoover on the screen as well as thinking about moving back and forth.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!