N-Europe

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

david.dakota

How would it connect to the wiimote? you'll need the nunchuck to go into the wiimote to be able to play the game. Nintendo's only option is to give us a wireless bluetooth headset.

As I rememeber you can daisy chain them together. So you plug the nunchuck into the headset and the headset into the wiimote.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've totally forgotten what thread I'm in.

Silly it's the E3 Thread.Wait or is it the hardware thread,or Bwii thread or 3rd party peripherals thread.

No no it's definently what you expect to be announced at E3 thread...

Or is it?

This game's out in a few months why is Nintendo saying nothing about it?

Same goes for Metroid Prime 3.

Nintendo suck at hype.

Or maybe they're just saving it for E3 because maybe they don't have that many games to show off... (for the Wii):smile:

Silly it's the E3 Thread.Wait or is it the hardware thread,or Bwii thread or 3rd party peripherals thread.

No no it's definently what you expect to be announced at E3 thread...

Or is it?

It's got to be the Halo 3 thread.

This game's out in a few months why is Nintendo saying nothing about it?

Same goes for Metroid Prime 3.

Nintendo suck at hype.

Or maybe they're just saving it for E3 because maybe they don't have that many games to show off... (for the Wii):smile:

Or maybe they're saving their announcements for E3.

Durr durr durr.

E3 or what ever it's called now in it's shite cut down rubbished state, when is it? It must be soon?

NEWSFLASH: It's only the amount of press and flashy bullshit that's been cut down. There are still demos of unreleased games and still important announcements. It's still a major annual press event.

This looks sooo hot, I want it. Now. I also want to play as Xylvania and defeat people online, I can't wait for the N-Europe tournaments! Although saying that I'll probably get creamed by the Portuguese mafia and never hear the end of it!

Hmm, you said it looks good, move along.

This looks sooo hot, I want it. Now. I also want to play as Xylvania and defeat people online, I can't wait for the N-Europe tournaments! Although saying that I'll probably get creamed by the Portuguese mafia and never hear the end of it!

We'll form an English mob to level the playing fields. They'll be shouting, blood, swearing, just like a game of football between the two countries.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!