NEurope
solitanze

People That Give You The Irrits!

Thought of the idea while I was browsing this particular topic:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11727

So, is there anyone you find particularly annoying?

It can be anyone from a particular celebrity, to a family relative/friend or even the homeless guy you see on the side street...

NOTE: If this has already been covered in a previous topic, then...

LOCK THREAD.

Nick Owen..... What a ****.......

shit, boobs, wank.. Lol that last bit was just a test, they have filtered out Tw4t but not any of the rest. odd

Not gonna post anything until I see what the mods have to say, they're pretty much against people hating on each other on the forum, so this will probably be lokced.

Not gonna post anything until I see what the mods have to say, they're pretty much against people hating on each other on the forum, so this will probably be lokced.

I'll just edit my post accordingly if given the word to do so, that is, if they don't go authoratarian style and lock immediately. I have indicated that you can mention celebrities, family relatives etc...

My.. "mate" that bullshits all the time, went around telling people i'd tried a bong, and is in general an arsehole.

My.. "mate" that bullshits all the time, went around telling people i'd tried a bong, and is in general an arsehole.

I also had a "SHALLOW" friend of a similar nature. Image problem really. Resorted to inhaling rolled up pieces of paper with some form of drug.

Solitanze do you count?

Yes, thats a perfectly acceptable choice.

Oh whoops, I thought you meant people who annoy you on the forum.

Here Goes:

Pete Doherty is a real prick.

Can't stand Russel Brand either.

It can be anyone from a particular celebrity, to a family relative/friend or even the homeless guy you see on the side street...

A mate of mine, who I still like despite hating frequently, always comes out with boring 'uni stories'. Now, I don't mind uni stories despite living at home and missing out, but he has some real shit ones sometimes. He also drops tons of names into things, and you're like 'who the fck is that??' but you never ask because you know it's exactly what he wants, so you just nod and mm along.

He's also quite a topper. For those not aware of what a topper is, you'll say something or tell a story, and they try and top it with some better(or what they see as being better). Another example is they tell you something, you try and relate, then they somehow make it seem like they were much more special than you.

The most annoying thing was over the summer when he was back from uni he got a job, then stopped with the uni stories...but started with loads of job stories! In line with him being a topper, he's also one of those people who talk over you, and like keeps on talking, in a conversation, he rarely gives way if he has something to say.

Nick Owen..... What a ****.......

shit, boobs, wank.. Lol that last bit was just a test, they have filtered out Tw4t but not any of the rest. odd

I think we only have 2 words filtered here, the one you mentioned and another one which were voted (somewhere) as the 2 most offensive swear words.

Yes, thats a perfectly acceptable choice.

Oh good :heh:

In all seriousness 99% of people from Big Brother, the two worst being Jade and that Nikki bitch!

I think we only have 2 words filtered here, the one you mentioned and another one which were voted (somewhere) as the 2 most offensive swear words.

Fair enough.

Any big brother contestant ever.

Anyone who reads those crappy gossip magazines... (OMG REAL CELEBS WEIGHT!)

Anyone who religiously watches any form of reality TV.

Pete Doherty and Russel Brand, for sure also.

Mike McClean I think he's name is, dont know why he's 'famous', but he tries to be funny but doesnt succeed.

Russel Brand too.

Oh, and Lee Evans.

And the guy who hosts the new family fortunes.

Pretty much people who think they are funny, but really arent.

in truth i love most people.Except people who disgrace the music industry like westlife and other crap boybands

Hmm I came into the thread and saw the big "LOCK THREAD" and nearly jumped to the conclusion that the OP wanted it closing... lucky I bothered to read a bit more. What's with the massive text :/

I don't think I watch TV enough to be annoyed by celebrities. Except maybe Tom Cruise. That guy is off his rocker.

Yeah I was joking Solitanze.

Jade Goody

Chavs

The guy who starred in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy