N-Europe

Things That aren't excellent

Marshmellow

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought trainers today. £65 down the shoot. But what can you do, Im sure theyll last til atleast Chrimbo if not the June target I have with them.

Still, money has become an issue.

Plus I need to buy some stuff this week like tracksuit bottoms (wont be cheap either, hence why I didnt buy em this morning!) and a coat would be great but... that'll be about £50 gone.

I bought trainers today. £65 down the shoot. But what can you do, Im sure theyll last til atleast Chrimbo if not the June target I have with them.

Still, money has become an issue.

Plus I need to buy some stuff this week like tracksuit bottoms (wont be cheap either, hence why I didnt buy em this morning!) and a coat would be great but... that'll be about £50 gone.

u can pay a lot more for trainers than 65 pounds...but i do see your point! :P

Life wud be easier if we didnt have to buy clothes :P

Well you wanted smilies to show that this thread was full of unexcellent stuff and thats what I gave you!

The fact that Bowser57 is no happier is definately not excellent (I would put another smilie here but don't know whether that would be a good or bad thing)!

Cripes I paid about £40-50ish for three pairs of shoes recently.

Anyway, having to go in tomorrow at 9am for library induction sucks. Oh and the fact I still have to do key skills despite the fact I've passed them and got into uni.

Dude, library induction is pointless. I never went to it. If your getting a book from the library you just get it off your reading list, find it in the stacks, take it to the library assistant and reach em your card. Voila. :yes: