NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

The Tick

Okay so who remembers a cartoon/comic called The Tick?

I used to love it but I dont know what the hell happened to it??

Anyway for some reason I have had the theme tune to it stuck in my head all day. It goes something like this: dum dweeee da da da dwwweeee dowww.....

200px-The-tick.gif

So like who remembers it ?

If you do then SPOOOOONNNNN!!!

180px-Tick_Spoon.jpg

and who can forget Arthur "the mothman" NOT IN THE FACE, NOT IN THE FACE!!

arthur.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tick

Looks like they even made a real time tv show out of it O_O

EDIT:

I found the opening credits on youtube!! dum dweeee da da da dwwweeee dowww!!!

I have a vague recollection of it!

I just can't quite remember it! The pics I remember instantly, and the theme tune is somewhere in my head but I just can't quite hum it!

AAAGGGGGGHHH!!

I downloaded an episode recently, it was so absurd and funny. SPOOOOON!

The Tick ruled, loved the show, it sent up the whole superhero genre brilliantly.

Can only seem to find the DVDs in NSTC/region 1 format too, otherwise I'd pick it up sometime.

I used to watch, but it didn't run for long here. I remember a particularly funny episode, where he agrees with this planet eating dude to let him have a bite of the moon instead of eating up all of Earth.

Okay so who remembers a cartoon/comic called The Tick?

EDIT:

I found the opening credits on youtube!! dum dweeee da da da dwwweeee dowww!!!

Sweet! I will be singing that all day tomorrow now!!

: peace:

Freaking awesome show it was. I used to watch it all the time when it was on Bravo. I always remember the episode where they fought some chef badguy, think he was called the Breadmaker or something like that. Also the other characters were hilarious like American Maid and Sewer Urchin.

I barely remember this, but I'm betting it'd be one of those shows I can enjoy a whole lot more now I'm older than when I was a little kid who just didn't get it.

Downloading all the animated and live action shows now, but at around 4 GB and seeders in single figures it's going to take a while.

amazing show. i remember one that had a bad guy lasering his name onto the moon but it was spelt wrong or something. every episode after that had the moon with the word on it ;)

lol i remenber this but not as well as i used to. it was an ok show i guess...meh

no no no:

Ren & Stimpy is more bizarre. There's an episode where they go though a worm hole and find all the lost socks in the universe while in the sky, the clouds become roast chickens.

Tick was awesome and from the one episode of the live action series that i saw, that was pretty good as well. The guy who plays the Tick in the LAS is VERY good as Tick. Watched him having an arguement with a toilet.... classic.

Holy shit, this show kicked so much ass. I had the megadrive game which was also so very amazing.

Sign in to follow this