N-Europe

Stocka

You're fault for looking in Topman :P

And its not just for skinny people (and I would argue its still not, I class myself as skinny and its still too big, or at least they seldom have the smaller sizes in stock). They do XXL large too.

In width yeah. I buy alot of my clothes from Debenhams/Next, Next is the only place where i can find jeans that fit well.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah NW you really will look silly in Topman clothes.

@ Ashley: Yeah they doo the larger sizes but it doesn't suit everyone. It only suits one type of person.

nah the hoodies are brilliant :) mainly because they seem to think men are taller so they make long coloured hoodies and unisex trousers ftw.

:yay:

I had the joys of shopping at Primark for the first time while I was at Liverpool on Monday. Got some very nice jeans, 3 shirts and 6 pairs of socks for just over £20. Was going to buy a bunch of £2 T shirts aswell, but decided I had enough. Wish there was a Primark nearer home, but Matalan and Next Clearance will suffice until they build one.

Anywhoo, got these today :-

l_6d20d38d7079c59bf45bc1e055e12fa6.jpg

Clothes from Topman only seem to suit tall, skinny people.

For T-shirts FCUK are the best.

I know what you mean. Thats what I thought at first that most of their stuff only look good on skinny/tall people...but as others have pointed out they do provide XXL sizes too. I'm a medium size and have managed to find some nice tees in there. Got an awesome Batman tee as well as a sesame street one.

FCUK have some really nice t shirts as well as you said. Got a really nice transformers one from there, had some coolio japanese writing on the back as well. One of my faves. :smile:

Think I might need to sell my copy of ToS then! Didn't realise I could get that much for it....just need to find the first disc!

Indeed, and I've seen it go for stupid prices. I saw one auction with just over 1hr left, and it was already at about £43!!

ee loverly colours ^_^

I bought the alex rider book snakerider I think, quite good considering I read the rest a while back.

ot: letty what dye do you use? everyone's been telling me sfx is better than manic panic?

the red one is sfx, the other 2 are Directions. I've only ever used stargazers (:heart: :heart: :heart: ), so it'll be an experiment :D

the red one is sfx, the other 2 are Directions. I've only ever used stargazers (:heart: :heart: :heart: ) , so it'll be an experiment :D

ooo ^_^ well apprently sfx lasts ages compared to the others so you'll have to let us know, I may use manic panic because it's nicer on people's hair but I want to use turqoise :heh:

Hehe, I will :D

I've bleached my current hair 4 or 5 times now, so Im not particulary worried about damaging it >_>

haha, mine's been bleached 3 times but always by a hairdresser which isn't as harmful, I'm quite lucky as those times the colours have come out well, but I want brighter so need to do it myself eeep :blank:

Brilliant game that. I've finished it literally 6 or 7 times.

I bought it off /nando/ for £6, I decided to give the Metroid series another chance after being disappointed by Hunters (think I once played a game with you and a load of other people when I was still an N-E noob) and confused by the strange controls of Echoes.

Guest Jordan
I bought it off /nando/ for £6, I decided to give the Metroid series another chance after being disappointed by Hunters (think I once played a game with you and a load of other people when I was still an N-E noob) and confused by the strange controls of Echoes.

Do not judge the Metroid series as a whole by Echoes and Hunters (by far the worst 2 in the series! :D)

For me it goes (best to worst):

Prime 1, Fusion, Super, Prime 3: Corruption, Zero Mision/Original, Metroid 2, Prime 2: Echoes, Hunters

Do not judge the Metroid series as a whole by Echoes and Hunters (by far the worst 2 in the series! :D)

For me it goes (best to worst):

Prime 1, Fusion, Super, Prime 3: Corruption, Zero Mision/Original, Metroid 2, Prime 2: Echoes, Hunters

Trust me to buy the worst two games in the series. :heh: If I like this, would it be worth getting Metroid/Super Metroid off the Virtual Console then?