NEurope

I haven't bought it yet, just bid on it on Ebay. But I'm hoping I get this Were Bear, to relive my youth once again.

werebear.jpg

Top left, named Howler.

ZOMG, Completely forgot about them. You turned there mouths in side out to reveal the teeth, right?

ZOMG, Completely forgot about them. You turned there mouths in side out to reveal the teeth, right?

You turn the entire head inside out to reveal the Were-ness.

Instructions.jpg

I haven't bought it yet, just bid on it on Ebay. But I'm hoping I get this Were Bear, to relive my youth once again.

werebear.jpg

Top left, named Howler.

I had the top right one. God knows where it went. Were bears were awesome.

Loved the were-bears i'm gload i'm not the only one who remembers rthem, everywhere else I posted in nostalgia threads no one remembers them =/

Apparently they're making a erturn though, along with the terror-teds.

http://www.werebears.com/

I won my Were Bear. Most pleased.

Probably won't get the amazing cassette you would get with them.

Got me a gingerbread Christmas tree kit. Awesome

PC131477.jpg

I'm one step closer to my dream of owning a house made entirely of sweets, Hansel and Grettel style.

PC131477.jpg

I'm one step closer to my dream of owning a house made entirely of sweets, Hansel and Grettel style.

WHERE?!dfsfdf

That is amazing! I want one.

I've notched up another gift/gifts for Ine. Now, there is another gift I need to track down, and then the final one. But, I'm not sure how I can go about that last one. I'm going a bit over-budget. D'oh.

Last year while looking for a flat someone (who lived at this flat) showed me a house he was making out of chocolate fingers, cream and some other stuff.

Yeah, basically had made a house made from fingers, using some sort of cream as cement, and inside of it he was putting... ice cream if I remember rightly.

On the top of the house he had some other sweet as roof tiles.

Looked amazing...

PC131477.jpg

That looks great haha. I almost bought one of those but a house version in the Ikea. But then I figured I probably wouldn't have time to actually make it. =P

That is amazing! I want one.

I've notched up another gift/gifts for Ine. Now, there is another gift I need to track down, and then the final one. But, I'm not sure how I can go about that last one. I'm going a bit over-budget. D'oh.

If it makes you feel better, I went a tiny bit over budget as well I think.

Why would you need a house made of sweets....

To lure small children in obv... :rolleyes: *Tsk* honestly I expected more from you Rez. :nono:

Apparently the Slanket [which I purchased awhile ago] is suddenly this Christmas' must have shizzle. I even saw an article in the Mail, so you know it means business. I can only feel it's because of my purchase that the Slanket has been truly noticed.

In all seriousness though, has anyone bought one for someone this Christmas?

the-legend-of-zelda-phantom-hourglass-ds.404170.jpg

For Daddy this Christmas.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

In all seriousness though, has anyone bought one for someone this Christmas?

I was thinking about getting my housemate one for christmas. Have you got yours? What's it like?

I was thinking about getting my housemate one for christmas. Have you got yours? What's it like?

Well I have the one I bought for Mummy, i haven't opened it naturally. But the zip is a little broken so I have a quick feel. Feels like my dressing gown.

WHERE?!dfsfdf

where did u get that gingerbread christmas tree link plz

I got it from my local Tesco. It was in the bakery area. £5 IIRC.

To lure small children in obv... :rolleyes: *Tsk* honestly I expected more from you Rez. :nono:

Yeah but thats the point.....he's doing well on that front without a house made of confectionery.

Christmas pressies:

41wF2SUIgsL._SS500_.jpg (30 quid)

311ZqfsBnOL._SS500_.jpg

^My girlfriend's present. She loves strawberries covered in chocolate from the Christmas market, so it seemed like an obvious choice!

41P94mO2HlL._SS400_.jpg

^ Sister's present. She needs some speakers for her laptop.

315VCP3ATSL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

^ Brother's present. At nearly £22, these things aren't cheap when new anymore...

51XgtTyvDDL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

^ Dad's present (all series).

41yq4%2BPgsSL._SS400_.jpg

^ Part of my mum's present.