NEurope

prince11.jpg

£3.95

Really just want the third disc for all the B-sides, but having a greatest hits will be good/convenient for when I'm driving in my car.

I'm pretty sure this will work with the drum grip. Will hate if it doesn't.

But it only came out last week and is on sale at ShopTo £17.80 ish. Which is pretty good for a new release quel sappelle?

14576.jpg

Rez, just out of interest, how many DS games DON'T you have? You seem to have a collection of almighty epix proportions.

I would appreciate it if you could PM me a list of the ones you may consider sellings to my tight little ass.

I ain't selling any! I only ever got rid of one, and that was LEGO Star Wars OT. God that was a fucking broken piece of shit. It offended my collection.

Also I lost Pokemon Ranger. :(

Assuming you have paid about £15 for each of those 139 Rez, that's over £2000 you could have saved.

Just think of all the lego that could buy!

persepolis.jpg

£7.99

As my secret santa present. I love it. She'll love it. (or else)

halloweendvd.jpg

£3

Never seen and thought I should.

184_8729_HMV_PureHMV.jpg

Gots me a HMV Pure card deeley. So naturally I spent a buttload of wing wangs to earn pointage.

philips-bdp3000-p_523268vb.png

Bluray Player for Father dearests Christmas present.

braveheart-bluray.jpg

His favourite film on Blu Ray to accompany the player.

51zDQnsV2yL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

For Mum, so she doesn't feel left out. Need to ask her what she wants for Christmas as her main present.

For me:

Inglourious.Basterds.720p.BluRay.x264-METiS.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFUbBLrbwSA8JwQImX3o9YB4CuV1w

Inglourious Basterds Blu Ray.

And the grand finale?

prestigeedition.jpg

MW2:Prestige Edition. Night vision motherfuckers.

I don't get why Brad Pitt is advertised as the lead of Inglorious Basterds, considering he was one of the worst in the whole film.

I don't get why Brad Pitt is advertised as the lead of Inglorious Basterds, considering he was one of the worst in the whole film.

Because who had heard of Christoph Waltz and *checks* Mélanie Laurent before it came out.

So fair a point, ReZ.

It was him or Diane Kruger and realistically he'll sell a film to more people.

Today I bought some rosti rings to make mini cheesecakes in.

kitchen-craft-stainless-steel-cooking-rosti-rings-1.jpg

And corn on the cob holders, yesss. My mum is sick of my addiction to corn on the cob ruining her forks :P

05122009017.jpg

Christmas presents for my Mum, Step Dad, Dad, Step Mum, Brother, Sister, Sister, Sister, Nephew, game for me + Haircut. £87. Now I have my Sister, Brother, Sister, Future Brother-In-Law and Grandma, Granddad to get stuff for.

I was looking at a cute robot top for my nephew, but RedBubble don't to baby sizes.

05122009017.jpg

Christmas presents for my Mum, Step Dad, Dad, Step Mum, Brother, Sister, Sister, Sister, Nephew, game for me + Haircut. £87. Now I have my Sister, Brother, Sister, Future Brother-In-Law and Grandma, Granddad to get stuff for.

I was looking at a cute robot top for my nephew, but RedBubble don't to baby sizes.

If you want baby sizes, you could take a look at http://www.zazzle.co.uk. They do baby sizes, and it's the same as RedBubble (in that people make the designs and put them online), but I have no idea about the quality. Still worth checking out though. =)

If you want baby sizes, you could take a look at http://www.zazzle.co.uk. They do baby sizes, and it's the same as RedBubble (in that people make the designs and put them online), but I have no idea about the quality. Still worth checking out though. =)

The cute robot design I saw and love is only on your RedBubble. Although I'll probably wait until his first birthday so it will last a little bit longer.

The cute robot design I saw and love is only on your RedBubble. Although I'll probably wait until his first birthday so it will last a little bit longer.

My RedBubble? Well if it's one of my designs I can put it on Zazzle too if you want, since I have an account there too.

I'll ask you again in August, if that's OK.

Haha sure, remind me then though cause I'll probably forget. =P