NEurope

eat-lead-logo.jpg

Pre ordered: Eat Lead, XBOX360 - £34.99

Game of the decade.

box-l.jpg

For the bargain price of £16 from ebay. I'm buying a load of gamecube games I never got around to playing. Cheap cheap cheap.

..aw yes, fantastic purchase : peace:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is a fantastic game.. I finished it last year :yay: ..hope you enjoy it :heh:

It is much better than Super Paper Mario on the Wii..

Le jumper from M&S

Purchasings002.jpg

£35, then a £15 voucherings, £2 leftover from brother's voucher. Mum footed up the difference.

Then to a pound shop for some genius gear.

Purchasings001.jpg

I say a pound, it's actually a 99p shop. The Irn Bru is X4.

Chrono Trigger on DS

and

Chocolate (asian martial arts film that was released on dvd recently. At least I think it's martial arts)

Chocolate (asian martial arts film that was released on dvd recently. At least I think it's martial arts)

Isn't that a Thai movie? I saw the trailer for that a while ago, looked incredibly awesome.

Yeh. According to the Spiel on the back of the box it's set in Thailand. Looked interesting and have heard some good things about it so though I'd give it a try. And hell, it's from the makers of Ong-Bak so it must be half decent.

Le jumper from M&S

Then to a pound shop for some genius gear.

Purchasings001.jpg

I say a pound, it's actually a 99p shop. The Irn Bru is X4.

Those Velvet art pictures annoy me. Included is an example of HOW the picture should be coloured but the felt tip pens supplied make it impossible-As a kid I always remember they always run out too quickly. You need to invest in some decent felt tip pens I feel. (I used to have something like a 25 packet of felt tip pens from WHsmith- The red and Black colours would always run out first.

Today I purchased:

Spiderman 3 £5 (2 Disc Version)

Wave Cut Kettle Crisps (Lightly Salted)

Mystery Case Files Million Heir DS

and I've just preordered

Walk with ME: Do you know your walking routine? from GAME.

I'm a little annoyed since I've billed Mystery case files as my next featured meetup game along with Walk with me as well. I was led to believe from Nintendo that the game is download play BUT looking on the boxart it's download demo play and multicart 3 people. :cry:

Those Velvet art pictures annoy me. Included is an example of HOW the picture should be coloured but the felt tip pens supplied make it impossible-As a kid I always remember they always run out too quickly. You need to invest in some decent felt tip pens I feel. (I used to have something like a 25 packet of felt tip pens from WHsmith- The red and Black colours would always run out first.

I know, it's disgraceful. I don't know why they even gave me a red/green felt tip. What I need is a dark blue and light pink [the lighter shade providings is skin tone], and a brown.

But it's small compensation that the image provided is also a sticker, it will be put to good use.

Yeh. According to the Spiel on the back of the box it's set in Thailand. Looked interesting and have heard some good things about it so though I'd give it a try. And hell, it's from the makers of Ong-Bak so it must be half decent.

There is actually a long story about chocolate, which I heard/read, can't remember, in that Tony Yaa was supposed to star in it, but he had a falling out with the director. Tis a rumour, but some of the choreography is amazing in this, and some of the moves so bone breaking, at the end you get to see how many of the actors went to hospital and what the broke in particular. I think one of them broke their back! :laughing: Tis an awesome film. Should of got it on blu ray though...

Anyways, this arrived today for £17.99 from gameplay:

PX0427_1_lq.jpg

Quite weighty so i feel it has good build quality, but the bit that clips to your ear feels like I could break it easily if I think of it as my old bluetooth headset which you could move in a way you cant with this one...

Always come back for seconds ;)

Ar_tonelico_II.jpg

£10 for FF :)

41940.jpg

£23 with mat too, enjoying 2 so went and got one.

Dancing_Stage_Universe_cover_art.png

628385-lumines_supernova_01_large.jpg

Cheapo time

51nHajfO3gL._SS400_.jpg

51bxE8iQmGL._SS400_.jpg

weiss.jpg

Awesome sound. Jesus Christ, my previous ipod ones that came with my ipod are shit compared to these.

CX500's are badass! Although I have them in black.

I bought:

samba-de-amigo-wii.jpg

£9.95 :D

51nHajfO3gL._SS400_.jpg

Good choice, Ghost Squad is incredibly underrated.

I bought:

samba-de-amigo-wii.jpg

£9.95 :D

Elaborate.

I'm going to kill Play's servers >_>

Life - season 1

6019923m.jpg

16.99 GBP

I will probably buy all the season in a short time seperatly. Last time I chose to wait till I watched the previous season the price tripled and have been there ever since. If anyone knows where I can get Stargate SG-1 s10 for 18 punds less, please tell me.

That's 70 show - season 3

852383m.jpg

13.99 GBP

KAWS_808s_%26_Heartbreak.jpg

Good purchase! Really like this album.

--

I just downloaded;

I Feel Love - Blue Man Group

Sure they're technically performance artists, but still lovely to hear.

At Last - Etta James

After hearing it sung to Obama, and in Inland Empire.

Just bought:

Fleet Foxes, double CD for £6.99.

Awesome purchase, I got it too! It's fantastic!