N-Europe

What should I buy?

Rummy

Given that it was Christmas just yesterday, I got alot of money. I feel like I am at liberty to spend around £50 and wish to do so on my Wii. I'm not sure what to buy though, and so I am looking for suggestions. Can anyone recommend something really worth getting for the wii? I have Zelda already, wiiplay, and a few VC titles(no Classic controller, GC pad does me fine). What would you suggest is well worth the money? Preferably something that'll last me a while.

Same sort of boat. Can get 2 games, 1 will be Rayman, apart from that (I've got Zelda, Monkey Ball and Wii Play) there's nothing else that great I don't think.

90% of Monkey Ball's minigames are rubbish. Even Target (amazing on gamecube) is pretty bad here, though still one of the best.

I went into Game today, I asked if they had any component cables for Wii, they said yes. I asked how much it was, they said £32.99, I told them to shove it.

I think I will wait.

Well done dude-GAME have been right fucking bastards over the Wii peripherals shortage-hiking up prices just cos-annoying ****s

I noticed that with GAME on launch. Thanks for the advice guys, sounds like it's worth waiting til theres a few more releases out for the Wii.

Does anyone know if the Wii version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance is out yet? I'm considering renting it and getting my mate round, see what it's like if it's worth buying. Wish GAME still did 10 day returns though ;)

Didn't they stop taking PC games a very long time ago? They were excluded from the 10 day returns back in 2004 time. I don't see why they got rid of the 10 day returns, it actually made me buy more games from them than I would now. Now I'll end up renting, then buying off play.com, rather than buying something under the 10 day thing, knowing I can take it back, but getting keen on it and just keeping it.