NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Blue Dragon

That's the fortress, definitely better to play that one, rather than the forest ruins!

It's a good idea set up the skills for some of the characters to have Resurrection.

Also notice in the Forest Ruins level there's alot of accessories in the treasure chests that prevents petrify, it's needed near the end of the level. That's not always clear because none of the small enemies around the area petrify you.

The red part on the power gauge is the sweet spot but it's too hard to hit with the stronger attacks like magic sword so most of the time I want to attack before the enemies turn.

It's a good idea set up the skills for some of the characters to have Resurrection.

Also notice in the Forest Ruins level there's alot of accessories in the treasure chests that prevents petrify, it's needed near the end of the level. That's not always clear because none of the small enemies around the area petrify you.

The red part on the power gauge is the sweet spot but it's too hard to hit with the stronger attacks like magic sword so most of the time I want to attack before the enemies turn.

Ah I didn't know the stuff in the chest prevented petrify, may have to go back and finally beat that bastard three headed thing!

played it some more and it's not too bad. VERY old skool though. only got halfway through the second floor though, defo need to grind up a few levels before hitting that point.

I completed the ruins last night, piss of piss once I knew that I had items to prevent petrification! Can't wait for this game now, seems right up my street.

Is there going to be an option for the Japanese voiceovers? I can't stand Shu's voice...

Is there going to be an option for the Japanese voiceovers? I can't stand Shu's voice...

Lord i hope so. Anyone got an answer?!

I'm pretty sure I read that it is in there, but I might be mistaken with another game.

I'm pretty sure I read that it is in there, but I might be mistaken with another game.

Enchanted Arms had it in. Hopefully this will too.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/770/770968p1.html

Purists will be happy to know that the Japanese vocal track has been left in for the North America release. Due to issues with the disc already containing numerous vocal tracks in Europe, it doesn't look like this will be the case for our accented friends across the pond.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!± NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sod it, thats Blue Dragon off my list....

I hate being in europe, we should make big giant rocket thrusters, all down the east coast, and turn them on and set out for new york, just south of the statue of liberty ^_^

Oh well at least that means I can save some money...might get Bioshock now and get Blue Dragon when its really cheap...or when there is a mini drought of AAA titles...

That's kinda put me off it. Damn, was really hoping to get it next Friday, I guess I can get Madden then maybe.

Why region free games would rock, just gits won't do it!

*Strokes modded ps2 with all those rpgs!*

Really looking forward now it's getting close. I get this game, Persona 3 and Bioshock all next week. :D

The reviews have disappointed me on this one, as someone who can get easily bored with the grind of some rpgs it seems that the main issue with with game is that the first disc is pretty dull and the battle system is generic. I think this one will be a rental for me to see if I get on with it, all my hopes are now on Eternal Sonata now!

Ive just cancelled my pre-order for this because I dont have a 360 atm

Japan will have a 360 Core pack with a faceplate and the game.

You can buy the faceplate from hong kong for £13

Ive just cancelled my pre-order for this because I dont have a 360 atm

Yeah I did the same this morning but now Im toying with getting an Elite so I still may pick it up.

After deciding to get an Elite I preorered this again yesterday, been sent out today! Shame I cant play it til Friday though, also the guide I ordered aint been shipped yet either.

I might pick this up on Friday if I don't go for Madden instead. If I don't tell us how it plays Hero. An honest opinion from you is good enough as a review for me.

Sign in to follow this