NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Blue Dragon

Just managed to get hold of the Blue Dragon soundtrack. :D

You sir are a lucky man and also a git! :heh:

Where did you pick it up from? If play-asia have it I may have to pick it up from play-asia come new year time. I love the battle music

What's the music like? I've heard great stuff about it, and music is usually a key feature for me in RPGs. I personally only like to listen to game music after having played the game as it means more to me then and I can truly appreciate it.

From some of the tracks I have heard so far. It certainly seems like the top quality work you would of expect from Nobuo Uematsu. The songs have that old style gaming age feel to them.

They were talking about this on the 1up Show. Looks really cool. I'm definitely getting it. There was also another RPG on it that looked good, can't remember what that was called.

I'm sure it was Xbox 360. It was in the middle of Blue Dragon, and they were talking about 360 getting some games the japanese might want to play.

Anyone see it?

Off the top of my head other 360 Japanese RPGs I can think of are Lost Odyssey and Trusty Bell.

It was Lost Osyssey. I mentioned it in my post on the previous page if it had been read.

Just managed to get hold of the Blue Dragon soundtrack. :D

Me too, it's quite good, but not up to the level of most Uematsu's works. But it's kind of hard to keep making hit songs.

So far I've fought off the urge to import the japanese blue dragon package... for the 2nd time. God it's soooo tempting... I might really import one by late march when I get somewhat more comfortable financially.

Watched that gametrailers video STocka posted. Looks really really good.

If it gets here I will be getting this.

My thoughts exactly, for me JRPGs are all about the story

Totally agree, thats what makes these games so special.

Watched that gametrailers video STocka posted. Looks really really good.

If it gets here I will be getting this.

It will come over here, im sure of it. Im hoping that the US version is region free so I can import it ASAP.

I'm not into the import scene, but if it's region free and we wont see it for a long time then I will be tempted by all of your mini review's you'll type in this thread.

Can you read japanese?
Yes, thats why Im seriously (still) considering importing the whole system. My best bet on getting more generic console style games is in the japan market I reckon.

Awesome, it's coming out in September in Europe! I was expecting for even later.

Awesome, it's coming out in September in Europe! I was expecting for even later.

Source?

Its coming out in US in august though.

Just read it on Gamecentral aswell and its all over the net.

Whats the link?

Just read it on Gamecentral aswell and its all over the net.

Actually it hasn't been confirmed by microsoft yet its just a TBA 2007.

GameFAQs has it down for november.

Sign in to follow this