N-Europe

Wii Release List

RedShell

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bully: Scholarship Edition - March 7.

"It is currently scheduled for a European release date of March 7", in Gamespot Hands on

Cheers. : peace: Added it to the list.

Games Master has Brawl as the 21/3/08.... but they also have Duke Nukem Forever as the 28/3/08 so i would take it with a pinch of salt :)
Much more than just a pinch. :heh:

Brawl isn't going anywhere near the list until we get a 100% confirmed, full release date from NoE. So yeah, probably not any time soon then. :laughing:

Sega Superstar Tennis bumped up a week to the 20th March

Source: GoNintendo

Hmm... That's a Thursday though. :hmm:

Plus I'm not finding confirmation of any change, all retailers still have it down as the 28th. The site GoNintendo got the story from have put SEGA as the source, but there's no link to follow.

If you can find another source though be sure to post it. :smile:

Plus I'm not finding confirmation of any change, all retailers still have it down as the 28th. The site GoNintendo got the story from have put SEGA as the source, but there's no link to follow.

It's true, the 21st is 'Good Friday' mate, no games released on this day! It's the same for Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 on PS3/360! : peace:

How dare you doubt me RedShell! For shame!:shakehead

You need Star Trek Conquest put on the list. It's out on the 22nd February, and it's decent! A lack of strategy games means this budget title (only £20) should be up there.

It's been delayed until the 14th now. Just thought I'd keep you updated on it :) .

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.cheapgames.com.au/super-smash-bros-brawl-p-1993.html

They seem pretty sure of themselves, 18th of June, and with a number of other retailers stating june... it seems likely.

This of course is for Australia, so europe will probably get it a week or 2 before us. Why i don't know, we don't require any translations or anything, yet they insist on sending our version out after europe gets there's, even though it's technically done at same time as the US, go figure : /

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!