N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next to the 1st dungeon

How is the cave of ordeals next to the 1st dungeon??

And for the record the ganondorf, I don't use guides and I don't cry for help when the going gets easy...

You seem to have ignored numerous attempts to tell you that you don't actually need to fix the Bridge of Eldin... you can just go AROUND Hyrule by going to the very northern part of the field, then heading west.

And for the record the ganondorf, I don't use guides and I don't cry for help when the going gets easy...

You seem to have ignored numerous attempts to tell you that you don't actually need to fix the Bridge of Eldin... you can just go AROUND Hyrule by going to the very northern part of the field, then heading west.

But I want to, IMO

after this i give up....

i thought he was on about sacred grove which is NEXT to the 1st dungeon.

secondly he was asking for 2 things as previously mentioned

More eastereggs found. :)

Ganon and young Link (oot)

IMG_0115.jpg

Interesting how it's Young Link and not Adult Link, perhaps hinting that it was Young Link who returned to warn the king of Ganon's intentions and that this game doesn't take place in the same timeline as Wind Waker.

But then the Wind Waker shield just suggests it's all in there for the hell of it.

More eastereggs found. :)

Ganon and young Link (oot)

IMG_0115.jpg

Ok i can see where your getting Link from, but what says it's young Link? If you're going on the design on the sheild, it could be a poor drawing of the "phoenix/triforce" symbol on the Hyrlian Shield.

And also i can't make out Ganon in that second figure:heh:

um dude...off topic...but isn't your sig like, a huge ass spoiler?

C'mon, who hasn't ended the game? Or seen Ganon in the game? Or at least expected that Ganon would be there.

Edit:

Yeah, it is... And i'm not happy with what he did, AT ALL.

You had already spoiled yourself in Wikipedia, don't blame me. You li'l queer.

Oh bullshit. Aonuma announced that Ganondorf would be in the game a whole two years ago. Just like Zelda. And come on, who says it's official art? it's guys like you - stating it's a spoiler - that make it so obviously a spoiler. if you shut up, most of the people don't even notice it. It could just be fan-art. To be honest, you guys know a good way to blow things out of proportions...

If I show you images, they're not spoiler-ish untill you actually start saying that. Most people don't realize it untill you point at it and say 'Hey, you just spoiled it for people who didn't play the bleedin' game!'. And then all those who didn't play it yet look at you, asking what the hell is going on and then you got a spoiler. Fools.

Love you signature, Shino, really do.

Oh bullshit. Aonuma announced that Ganondorf would be in the game a whole two years ago. Just like Zelda. And come on, who says it's official art? it's guys like you - stating it's a spoiler - that make it so obviously a spoiler. if you shut up, most of the people don't even notice it. It could just be fan-art. To be honest, you guys know a good way to blow things out of proportions...

If I show you images, they're not spoiler-ish untill you actually start saying that. Most people don't realize it untill you point at it and say 'Hey, you just spoiled it for people who didn't play the bleedin' game!'. And then all those who didn't play it yet look at you, asking what the hell is going on and then you got a spoiler. Fools.

Love you signature, Shino, really do.

True, couldn't agree more.

What a fucking loser you are. Portuguese though so I'm not surprised.

Oh, I wouldn't go for that route...

You li'l queer.

This answer, on the other hand, wasn't the best you could give to him

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!