Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

Bobber fishing is very poorly implemented and rather ambiguous, failing to explain exactly how to fish properly. Had relatively little trouble though, but they still should've explained how to fish properly. The advice thats already been presented here fukudasolokomalakikenanze is sufficient for you to progress onto the next part of the game.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobber fishing is very poorly implemented and rather ambiguous, failing to explain exactly how to fish properly. Had relatively little trouble though, but they still should've explained how to fish properly. The advice thats already been presented here fukudasolokomalakikenanze is sufficient for you to progress onto the next part of the game.

Thats the first sensible thing youve said all day!

I'm still not able to do it, I throw the rod into the water, it continuously bobs up and down all time time, how can you leave it be in a fixed position? Also when I actually get Fish On, everytime I lose it straight away with the slightest movement, how are you actually supposed to reel the fish in for the cat without losing it once it attaches to the bobber?

Listen very carefully. When it says 'fish on', hold the wii remote vertical (upwards) and don't move it.

You want the rod to stop moving once it's in the water? Stop moving the Wii remote. When the rod falls underwater like it's caught something... lift the remote upwards AND LEAVE IT THERE.

Rollgoal is officially more frustrating than Super Monkey Ball. Just discovered it.

ITS NOT FAIR!!

my bros mate has been borrowing zelda TP for bout a week now. I got the Wii yesterday (wii bowling rox my sox :D) and now got to wait till bout 5pm when my bro gets back from work to play zelda grrr (mate is dropping it off with him in work gah)

not long until i finally play TP thou w00p :D

The game was unbelievably conveniant the whole way through. Maybe I just hadn't noticed it in previous games though.

It was very easy, but at no point did I think "this game is going down hill". After Arbiter grounds it was still great. There was still ample time between most temples. Never just 20 minutes as people told me.

It did feel that there weren't that many sidequests, but I don't mind that much, the main quest was big enough.

The references to OoT made the game so nostalgically pleasing too.

Oh and I'm left handed, but holding the remote in my right hand and nunchuck in the left felt a lot more natural to me. I guess nintendo were right with that descision.

I enjoyed OoT and MM more, but not much.

So is there a timeline thread anywhere? I have more than 2 cents concerning that.

the second half of the game is very short and easy, zant is a joke- is he a monkey or what?

Ahhh another believer. And finally someone agrees that Zant is a joke. If he'd had that persona from the very beginning then that'd be fine, a bit of consistency and it would have been cool! But to bring it up just before the battle? I was swiping him with the master sword just to shut him up!

The ganondorf, I loved TP up until the end of Arbiter's Grounds. Then the game goes sharply downhill.

Agreed. I was very dissapointed in the game after I had finished that dungeon. I was expecting so much more from the final dungeons but they didn't deliver. The other dungeons were great though. Perhaps my expectations were to high after playing them. But really shouldn't they have gotten longer and more complex?

They should have. But I don't think they're bad. They're still good. They just need and extension there and there to make them tweaked and perfect. And the bosses shousldn't be so ridiculously easy. Except for those little spiders moving the eye on the end of the fight in the Temple of Time, I didn't lose many hearts. But Motion2000 is making it a too big issue, the game is still good - it's not as if it's something like Charlie's Angels after the 4rth fungeon. It's still Zelda, and magic.

yea, i found that with the 4th dungeon, the miniboss was really close to the main boss aswell, in terms of time. I got pretty bored until i found how good the thing i mentioned early was. The miniboss was pretty easy to work out, but the main boss took me ages to work out, for his first form, and took me ages to do his second.

i've actually found mini bosses harder than some bosses (like in the mansion)

i think the hardest part of the tp bosses is finding out how to beat them not actually beating them.

I thought it was worse in OoT. The mini boss in jabu jabu's belly was so damn incredibly hard.

I thought it was worse in OoT. The mini boss in jabu jabu's belly was so damn incredibly hard.

Tha was plain luck. I hated the ganondorf copy in OoT as a boss - man was it hard. And I defeated Dark Link in the Water Temple in OoT using Din's fire. It was incredibly hard in any other way. I still think the best boss was Majora's Mask's SnowHead Boss. Tremendous fun.

I never really had any trouble defeating the bosses here, but then, I didn't have any trouble in the Wind Waker either. It's a rather good game as a whole, and the bosses are quite good, though the grade of difficulty could have bein notched up. Ah well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!