Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

"NO SENSE OF URGENCY, DANGER, FOREBODING. Link could have sat in the field for 10 years and nothing would have happened. No sense of time scale like Majora's Mask."

in that case so is that.

Not at all. There is nothing true about that. Someone else can play it and have a sense of urgency and danger, but lake hylia would still be more detailed and have more in it.

Where applicable, we're implying that they're opinions, whereas you are implying "anyone who disagrees is stupid".

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I should written IMO then eh?

Rule of video-gaming: levels are supposed to get bigger, harder, tougher and if done correctly 'better'.

Twilight Princess dungeons start like this, up to number 4 then it's all over the place.

Anyone who disagrees that dungeon 6 is small and linear (ie. one room, then the next, then the next, get item, then walk backwards trough the rooms) needs to get their eyes checked. Yes it's my opinion but it's also blindingly obvious.

In real life sometimes you get a break things get esier for a little bit.

i do agree that dungeon 6 was too small but maybe they were just trying to make the game more realistic

Hypocrital fool.

Moderators, ban him. It's not hypocritical, it's just something that people like reading or not. If you'de be a bit more friendly towards those who disagree, everything would be fine. Other people have said that before. But I'm not going to respond on your foolish and childish way of posting and insulting people. If you do keep this up, I'm not hesitating PM-ing a mod one second. And I'm serious about it... i started out trying to tell you what you could improve on your posts, but you just started attacking me.

On topic: I love the game and I think none of the places look bad. I prefer the new places over those found in Ocarina of Time, because the better I get to know them, the nicer I find them. Some things could be improved, but overal it's great game. Yes, I complained earlier on, but now I like it better and better. i'm doing the bughunt and that makes you look with a different eye towards the game. You rediscover places and find money and heart pieces where you didn't look before. And at the same time, I'm also doing the Poe-hunt, so there's still a few hours of sidequesting to go. Love it up to now.

In real life sometimes you get a break things get esier for a little bit.

Thats one of the maddest arguments I've heard! :bouncy:

I love it when people get so passionate about a game, they will defend it on every single possible level.

PS. Jasper. I think you need to rethink your attitude. Motion 2000 seems to be doing well and credit to his tollerance. If you need "IMO" at the end of every line, you shouldnt be reading message boards. Maybe someone can write a Perl script to insert it automatically in your browser

Bring back the bitching thread!

On topic: I love the game and I think none of the places look bad. I prefer the new places over those found in Ocarina of Time, because the better I get to know them, the nicer I find them. Some things could be improved, but overal it's great game. Yes, I complained earlier on, but now I like it better and better. i'm doing the bughunt and that makes you look with a different eye towards the game. You rediscover places and find money and heart pieces where you didn't look before. And at the same time, I'm also doing the Poe-hunt, so there's still a few hours of sidequesting to go. Love it up to now.

Yeah, I just started doing that. I only just explored castle town, and there is a lot more in it than I thought.

PS. Jasper. I think you need to rethink your attitude. Motion 2000 seems to be doing well and credit to his tollerance.

Motion2000 also happens to be trolling this topic with the same stuff over and over again.

You can tell when a game means so much to people, when they talk about it to the death.

Motion, I think even though you have gripes with this game, to me its seems obvious that you love it.

I think we just need to agree that there's some parts of the game which we all like, and there's some parts which are love/hate.

Personally, I love Lake Hylia. Looking up at the bridge of Hyrule and seeing the sun in the sky. How can people say there is no magic when there is stuff like that in the game?! Absolute madness.

However, that is my opinion. ;)

Thats one of the maddest arguments I've heard! :bouncy:

I love it when people get so passionate about a game, they will defend it on every single possible level.

PS. Jasper. I think you need to rethink your attitude. Motion 2000 seems to be doing well and credit to his tollerance. If you need "IMO" at the end of every line, you shouldnt be reading message boards. Maybe someone can write a Perl script to insert it automatically in your browser

Bring back the bitching thread!

Many thanks blender.

Motion, I think even though you have gripes with this game, to me its seems obvious that you love it.

Course I love it mate, I wouldn't get so caught up on the bad bits if I didn't love it. Fantastic game but I still think it should have been better.

PS. Jasper. I think you need to rethink your attitude. Motion 2000 seems to be doing well and credit to his tollerance.

Sorry, I'm just pissed because all of a sudden he tries to 'bring me down', while I just wanted to tell him where he could tweak his posts to improve and not be quoted so much. I think a lot of people were annoyed. I'm not in for a fight, but I'm jsut extremely annoyed by him using it against me, while nobody would say that I am stating my opinion as fact. I'm sure he was.

Anyway, I'm not going to continue bitching about motion2000 and I will try to keep silent about him. As long as he doesn't always want to be right. I'm admitting myself now that I am guilty of getting annoyed and angry and therefore making quite a nasty attitude. Ah well.

On topic: I think that argument was kinda good. Most of the times, when something doesn't work, it's always good to take a break. When you come back (fresh) you can solve the harder puzzles easier and find the enemies easier to defeat. It's that way with me, anyway.

You should be able to buy a Hylian shield from Malo Mart in Kakariko, if not then go to the hot spring on Death Mountain, there's a Goron shop there that sells the wooden one!

Thanks but, I can't get back there. The bridge is gone and theres a giant rock in the south!

Help meee :weep:

Sorry for the hypocritical comment Jasper. Clearly I lashed out.

Niw let's never mention it again. We were both a little pissed off. But we both actually love the game. It's such a cliché. Ah well, so be it.

Anyone know both bugs in Kakariko?

No im in normal world as Link, I'm just about to take the Zora prince to the shaman in ... wait, in Kakariko. Hopefully I can stay there and buy a shield!

(Hyrule is a bit limited at the moment for me).

Ah, so that's the reason. But euhm, can't you use Epona to jump over the fences of Kakariko? Even so, here's a good hint: when you're on the bridge, going straight on is not a good thing. Move away at the moment before he can hit you. It will make it lots easier.

You could try and figure out thee controls that appears the split-second before you're hit but before you even see what it means, you're already waving bye-bye with your hands. I hope I didn't spoil anything...

Nice it automerged this doubelpost. Easy if you want to quote two people.

Ah, so that's the reason. But euhm, can't you use Epona to jump over the fences of Kakariko? Even so, here's a good hint: when you're on the bridge, going straight on is not a good thing. Move away at the moment before he can hit you. It will make it lots easier.

You could try and figure out thee controls that appears the split-second before you're hit but before you even see what it means, you're already waving bye-bye with your hands. I hope I didn't spoil anything...

Nice it automerged this doubelpost. Easy if you want to quote two people.

Ah I just used the bomb arrows to take the bridge dude down. I've just picked up the Zora suit, he looks like a pleb wearing it but oh well I need it.

onwards!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!