Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the Snowpeak Mansion thing too. Quick question, is there a way to turn down the volume on the Wiimote? Because late night playing isn't as stealthy as normal since when I'm trying to save and the like the lovely tinny volume is fucking annoying.

Yeah press the home button to bring up the menu, the click the wiimote in the left corner and it should bring up some options, one of which to turn the volume down. :)

Been playing this some more. Done about an hour or so's worth of stuff in the fourth dungeon.

I've captured the four poe's souls, which then opened that big door. Have I got much left in this dungeon?

A little, you still need that dungeons item and the boss key so just go along with that. you'll get there :)

Oh man, I've got the special item from the fourth dungeon, and it's bluddy cool!

Whoever came up with that item is a genius.

However, I can't find the boss key. I'm guessing its:

i'm guessing its at the top of that maze. You know, the maze in the room where you get the heart piece from. Where you have to use the spinning top to jump from one barrier to the next. Is this right, or am i wasting my time?

On the back of the Zelda box there's a screenshot with Link fighting an Iron Knuckle. Below the hearts that indicate Link's health is a green bar, supposedly magic. I'm near the end of the game and I still don't have magic. Am I doing something wrong?

Nah, it was discussed earlier in the topic. Clearly they took the magic meter out of the game late on.

On the back of the Zelda box there's a screenshot with Link fighting an Iron Knuckle. Below the hearts that indicate Link's health is a green bar, supposedly magic. I'm near the end of the game and I still don't have magic. Am I doing something wrong?

No, its a beta screenshot. The magic bar isn't in the game.

Hmm, I wonder why they decided to take magic out of the game? Weird.
maybe because it wasn't that important, the way I'm seeing it in the currect game... you'd consume magic in wolf form with that magic circle thingy and you'd waste magic with charged spinning attacks (with all the hearts full).

No big deal

Unless what he was doing against the Iron Knucle was some kind of magic attack, like in; Nayru's Love or something.

Maybe they were given by those fountain of light gods.

I just recently defeated Zant about 1 am this morning and now i've just saved it at the main entrance to Hyrule Castle(last dungeon)

Have you seen all the spoiler alerts? You morron. I didn't want to know all this.. Use spopiler tags!

On topic: I'm just past the fifth 'temple'. It's a great one with an exceptionally good boss. Not that it's difficult or something, but it gave the game that little more feeling of dark things to come. really nice touch how they... Ah well, you know who the boss is if you get there. You might recognize it!

At the same stage as me.

I found that temple so frustrating , although part of me wants to say fantastic level design , but it took me close on 4 hours to do. Awesome but yet another easy boss.

It was the easiest one for me yet :)

But I only realised the maps usefullness after the forest temple

Have you seen all the spoiler alerts? You morron. I didn't want to know all this.. Use spopiler tags!

On topic: I'm just past the fifth 'temple'. It's a great one with an exceptionally good boss. Not that it's difficult or something, but it gave the game that little more feeling of dark things to come. really nice touch how they... Ah well, you know who the boss is if you get there. You might recognize it!

Lmfao.. Well it was pretty obvious that you would end up eventually battling against Zant...and that Hyrule Castle would be one of the dungeons.

Oh and "moron" has only one "r"

Lmfao.. Well it was pretty obvious that you would end up eventually battling against Zant...and that Hyrule Castle would be one of the dungeons.

No I completely Agree with Jasper.. What you think is obvious and what someone else may think is obvious can truly differ as nobody is the same. So Just because you may of "expected" this to happen doesnt mean you go and Spoil it.

Just tag it and stop nit picking. Your not doing anyone any favours.

Just done Snowpeak and entering Sacred Grove again.. I lost the Skull Kid so turned it off. Shall try again later.

That done my head in!! I couldnt find him for ages.... a little hint for you is to follow the light and when you see it....look up ;)

Im now in the sky city dungeon...damn this is tricky.

For crying out loud. Because you find out that you'll be battling one of the main enemy characters in the game, and that a well known area within the Zelda Franchise...is funnily enough, a "dungeon", from reading what someone else has said on an open forum, you have to piss and moan about it, because you haven't reached those parts of the story yet.

...my god. Grow up.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!