NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

I figured I needed some form of hookshot device, but I can't get anywhere to get it. Or is it outside?

Ah yeah, I think you get it as the item in this dungeon. So if you keep looking around you'll find it. I really enjoyed the lakebed temple, but then again I've enjoyed all of them.

Unlike previous Zeldas I've really been whoring the dungeon map and compass this time around.

Having 2 brothers makes progress slow. Just about to go to the north province (having fun with newly acquired bomb arrows) but have already collected 13 pieces of heart! A lot of them (not all) have been rather straight forward to get, do they get harder as the game goes on?

Also I'm having to leave a lot of chests with money because I constantly have a full wallet. Anyone know when I can get it upgraded?

I've just got the second monkey in the Forest Temple, what do I do now?

Get the third and forth so you can cross the rope, under which the bridge broke. When you go up to the platform with a door on the left, right and forward. I suspect you have a monkey from the door on the left to aquire the second monkey from the cage on the podeum. You should now go right, where a monkey will aid you across the gap. In this room use the bomb bugs to destroy the plants, aiming and throwing one in. Do this to the two plants and reveal chests, this also lets you cross the gaps. To open the door on the furthest side of the room, covered by a boulder, destroy the boulder with another bomb. In this room light the pillars to raise the stairs to the cage, but watch out for the floor. In one of the other rooms is the 4th and final monkey (could be the room which has vines leading to it). After you have 4, go back to the destroyed bridge gorge, and now the monkeys will aline to let you cross. Enter half way boss.

Also I'm having to leave a lot of chests with money because I constantly have a full wallet. Anyone know when I can get it upgraded?

Catch Golden Bugs around the whole of Hyrule. If you catch one and give it to Agitha in Hyrule market place ( Eastside ) she will allow you to carry 600. If you get all 24 bugs in the game she upgrades it to the Giants Wallet that allows you to carry 1000 rupees.

I was just about to

Kill the 4th poe in the 4th Dungeon

when my Wii froze and I cant be arsed to play through the dungeon again to that point. :(

Zelda Tin on eBay going for 26 quid atm JUST FOR THE TIN (and a Wii t shirt)

may i just say . . . WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Zelda Tin on eBay going for 26 quid atm JUST FOR THE TIN (and a Wii t shirt)

may i just say . . . WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Thats worth it. You probably had to queue 5 hours for that. Time=money. My time = lots of money. But its just a shame its a cack piece of poo. Zelda merchandise must be gold.

No magic in the game at all. Don't get your hopes up.
Funny that, cos theres a magic bar on the back of the box :heh:

Funny that, cos theres a magic bar on the back of the box :heh:

You mean the bar for the lantern?

Has anyone got all the Golden wolf skills yet? I just did, and it hits you with an unexpected bombshell when you do.

Just finished Temple 6. There's alot of overworld stuff to do before number 7, which is nice.

Has anyone got all the Golden wolf skills yet? I just did, and it hits you with an unexpected bombshell when you do.

I have them all, yet didn't really see any bombshell unless we're talking about the dialogue the dude uses in which case, yes, that could have some deeper meaning.

Just finished Temple 6. There's alot of overworld stuff to do before number 7, which is nice.

I am unsure if thats accurate though...I know it was the first thing I thought of but I really doubt thats the case

tp should have had a termina province.

That wouldn't fit in any way. Added to the fact Termina is a parralel dimension, the provinces are named after the Gods.

Nayru's in Lanayru; Din's name is present in Eldin; and Farore's is split into both Faron and Ordona.

I have them all, yet didn't really see any bombshell unless we're talking about the dialogue the dude uses in which case, yes, that could have some deeper meaning.

I am unsure if thats accurate though...I know it was the first thing I thought of but I really doubt thats the case

It's what he says though. I think it's there for a reason.

Gotta admit, my Jaw did drop when I saw it

I guess its the trials of being a hero...comic book conventions, shopping centre openings...they do that to ya :p

Oh man, this is quickly becoming my favourite 3D game of all time...alongside Metroid Prime and RE4.

Just finished the second boss...need to go north, having a bit of trouble finding exactly where it is I'm supposed to go. It's been amazing so far, the only thing I wish you could do is move Link and shoot your bow at the same time.

Gotta admit, my Jaw did drop when I saw it

I guess its the trials of being a hero...comic book conventions, shopping centre openings...they do that to ya :p

I think it's clear and I can't see why it's so unbelievable. He says he used to be the hero, which depending on the timeline he's either the spirit of the Hero of Time or Wind. He's taken on the same form, a wolf, as the current hero which clearly shows their connection. They wouldn't have him saying something like that by accident.

Oh man, this is quickly becoming my favourite 3D game of all time...alongside Metroid Prime and RE4.

Just finished the second boss...need to go north, having a bit of trouble finding exactly where it is I'm supposed to go. It's been amazing so far, the only thing I wish you could do is move Link and shoot your bow at the same time.

Have you tried holding Z then moving?

Have you tried holding Z then moving?

Yeah, but thats boring cause it locks on, I wanna be able to do it manually...much more satisfying :).

Yeah, but thats boring cause it locks on, I wanna be able to do it manually...much more satisfying :).

To be fair theres no reason why you shouldnt be able to do it this time around.

You mean the bar for the lantern?

Looks green rather than yellow to me, and wider. Look on the back of the box.

I have to say, the Z-targeting for this game sucks insane amounts of llama cock [The goat's taking a cigarette break].

I have to say, the Z-targeting for this game sucks insane amounts of llama cock [The goat's taking a cigarette break].

Whats your boggle with teh Z-targeting, Sir Eevil?

I can't wait for the weekend. I'll be home. Home = No Uni....more Wii-time! Yaaaaaaaaaay.

Whats your boggle with teh Z-targeting, Sir Eevil?

I can't wait for the weekend. I'll be home. Home = No Uni....more Wii-time! Yaaaaaaaaaay.

I got no problem either, in fact, you can even choose who to target if you want. It's the best targetting I can imagine.