NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Ah ok fair enough I love the cities and villages for some reason. I think thats why I like majoras mask and enjoyed exploring in wind waker. Is there a kind of exploration feel to TP? Can you like wander about or is it a bit liniear?

Heck yes you can. I could spend hours doing just that. In fact I have been...oh its 11pm already? Crap

Heck yes you can. I could spend hours doing just that. In fact I have been...oh its 11pm already? Crap

Awesome! Me and my friend in windwaker just explored new islands and kind of chartered the ingame map. It was literally great christmas fun.

And the postman is fucking ace.

One of the best characters ever. Ta ta da da duuuuuum!

Awesome! Me and my friend in windwaker just explored new islands and kind of chartered the ingame map. It was literally great christmas fun.

It is ALOT more open to exploration than Wind Waker.

I absolutely freaking love this game

I saved it up to the point, where the entrance to the Master Sword is..

Going to continue it tomorrow. :D well later.. Lol.

Well I'm an arachnaphobic, so I've been having a few issues with this game, it is really good though.

Does anyone remember shortly after we first saw Zelda TP, Miyamoto said that the dungeons would have an old-school topdown camera angle and other things to make it feel more like the classic games? That doesn't seem to have happened at all o_O

Does anyone remember shortly after we first saw Zelda TP, Miyamoto said that the dungeons would have an old-school topdown camera angle and other things to make it feel more like the classic games? That doesn't seem to have happened at all o_O

The key bit there is "shortly after we first saw Zelda TP."

That was a long time ago, man. A lot of things change over time. Some new ideas get implemented, and some others get dropped.

This is probably one of those ideas that got dropped.

Just finished the main quest and I don't believe this game deserves above 9/10. The music is average, the graphics are average, the game itself, while fun, is insanely easy, and after everyone raving about the story I found it was a complete let down. Don't even get me started on the bosses. It's on par with Wind Waker, maybe a tiny bit better, just because of that damn triforce hunt.

Well still only at the first dungeon been playing for six hours now!!!! thats pretty slow isn't it?! just gotta get the master key tho and then the boss, pretty much cleared out the rest of the dungeon.

Just got a component cable through the post - thanks Jordan. Now I can start to enjoy Twilight Princess as it was intended to be enjoyed and not as a grainy, washed out mess of composite horror.

flamboy, I knew you were in trouble when you said that you thought Midna was a bloke lol

flamboy, I knew you were in trouble when you said that you thought Midna was a bloke lol

haha, I didn't really know what to make of it so didn't what was happening, male female meh! to be honest have taken my time abit, getting used to the control system, took me awhile to be convinced by it.but also wasted alot of time fishing at the beginning and horse riding jumping fences...

anyway, everyone has their own pace....I'm sure I;ll enjoy it just as much.

It is ALOT more open to exploration than Wind Waker.

epic this christmas is set to be a great one :bouncy:

I have spent all morning ( 9 til now ) just doing sidequests such as Bug Hunting ( 5 left ) and Poe Gathering ( lots left ) while getting the odd heart piece on the side.

Just got me the Magic Armour which looks awesome but that aint the best part of that sidequest. The best part is going to Malos new shop in town and listening to the dance-style music that is being played, its hilarious.

Just finished the main quest and I don't believe this game deserves above 9/10. The music is average, the graphics are average, the game itself, while fun, is insanely easy, and after everyone raving about the story I found it was a complete let down. Don't even get me started on the bosses. It's on par with Wind Waker, maybe a tiny bit better, just because of that damn triforce hunt.

You're a ****. Wait, maybe that was offensive. er...

you're a ****.

Ooo censoring, cool!

Going against everything i believe in, i actually enjoy 'bug hunting'. I hope the reward is worth it.

Mmm Agitha...if only you were a few years older

You're a ****. Wait, maybe that was offensive. er...

you're a ****.

Ooo censoring, cool!

I'm sure I'll be more impressed after I've finished all the side quests, and even if not, I still think it's an amazing game. Hell, it's not like I gave it an 8.8 or anything.

I'm sure I'll be more impressed after I've finished all the side quests, and even if not, I still think it's an amazing game. Hell, it's not like I gave it an 8.8 or anything.

I was kidding man, don't worry :P

im in the second dungeon, with gorgons... damn this game is class, definetly the best 1...

gorons, no 2 g's. just in the sky temple now with ooccoo, exelent game, since friday evening clocked up about 40 hours of gaming. I should be doin college reports due in dis week!

Killed the first boss last night, I did the finishing move on him and it was awesome!

Playing more tonight. I cant believe to finish of getting 2 more monkeys and killing the boss took me 44 minutes.