NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Just finished the game.

OMG what a f*cking game!!!!

And the ending is just fantastic!

Loving the credits!

Hey, cman lads TP wasn't that great. It was supposed to be huge, but I completed it in a week...

Picked it up again after another break of a couple of weeks. Had one annoying moment but now I'm at the beginning of the Sky temple so think I'm quite near the end. As much as I'm enjoying it I will be glad when it's finished now. Got so many other games to play, and I'll be glad to finally see the end of this game.

Going to play every night til it's finished now.

Picked it up again after another break of a couple of weeks. Had one annoying moment but now I'm at the beginning of the Sky temple so think I'm quite near the end. As much as I'm enjoying it I will be glad when it's finished now. Got so many other games to play, and I'll be glad to finally see the end of this game.

Going to play every night til it's finished now.

You're STILL playing?!

Dude, I couldn't put this game down. You worry me. :D

You're STILL playing?!

Dude, I couldn't put this game down. You worry me. :D

:D Lol. Once I start playing it I play for hours, it's just hard for me to start playing. Still, since I'm so close to the end I'm definitely going to finish it this week. I hope...

It truly was great! How can you not find it an awesome game.

Because it was overhyped....Was supposed to be the best Zelda ever; but me n one of my best mates didn't think so.

:D Lol. Once I start playing it I play for hours, it's just hard for me to start playing. Still, since I'm so close to the end I'm definitely going to finish it this week. I hope...

I'm sure you will, the end is short.

Hey, cman lads TP wasn't that great. It was supposed to be huge, but I completed it in a week...

A week has 168 hours, more than anough to finish the game.

My favourite dungeon is the Sky one.

I think the music in TP was generally forgettable which is what made the Sky dungeon stand out for me. It had haunting sounds, an eerie ambience and an unorthodox location that really made me feel isolated and nervous. I suppose it was the closest Link came to donning a space suit and arm cannon!

It also had two sections that stumped me for a while, though I think I was having a lapse at the time. If you keep heading straight on, you come to these great big fan blades that are impossible to navigate without the double hookshots, but which fooled me into thinking I was doing something wrong with my single hookshot.

Also, I got stuck on the bit where you raise and lower yourself on the hookshot attached to the floating whirlicopter things. I overanalysed it and instead tried to use the iron boots to raise and lower myself! That was er . . . challenging.

And, as has already been said, it had a great boss.

The Sky temple was one of my favourites as well. I was stumped a few times in the game as well, but the solutions to those bits were really easy. Luckily I never had to resort to a walkthrough. Most of the time, I was thinking up illogical solutions.

Especially the puzzle in the sky temple in the main room where you had to lower yourself with the hookshot from the room above, to be able to hit the switch high in the ceiling with the other hookshot, got me for a while. That was a clever one.

A week has 168 hours, more than anough to finish the game.

A week really has about 25 hours (pushing it), if you say play for 3 hours a day during the week and 5 hours a day on saturday and sunday. Although I took much longer to complete it due to taking my time and trying to get everything :heh:

Off topic: I checked my wii play history and on one day about a week after getting it, I played my wii for 17 hours! :o I think it was a joint effort though.

You can skip class/work/sleep/food/bathroom and play non stop.

It's very healthy.

A week really has about 25 hours (pushing it), if you say play for 3 hours a day during the week and 5 hours a day on saturday and sunday. Although I took much longer to complete it due to taking my time and trying to get everything :heh:

Off topic: I checked my wii play history and on one day about a week after getting it, I played my wii for 17 hours! :o I think it was a joint effort though.

I clocked 24 hours on it the day after I bought it :heh:

It's been left untouched for 3 months though :(.

Also yeah, I mean my complete time was 32 hours did that within the first week of owning it. I just didn't enjoy the game like I thought I would, such as the first time I played Wind Waker I was just totally unable to leave that game.

I ain't played wii in months, although I do still use it to play my gamecube classics. That might change, as I'm seriously considering Mario Strikers.

I finished the game clockin 63 hours, you people rush too much through games.

I just didn't enjoy the game like I thought I would, such as the first time I played Wind Waker I was just totally unable to leave that game.

I'm exactly the same. Wind Waker I couldn't put down and there was lots of things to do side-quest wise.

I can't understand how people spend any more than 40 hours on this game, unless they like walking around Hyrule aimlessly. There just isn't anything to do!

You could say the same thing about wind waker, going around in the see, there isn't much at all, and with the islands all small made me sad a bit :(

At least with TP horseback riding was never boring XD

I'm exactly the same. Wind Waker I couldn't put down and there was lots of things to do side-quest wise.

I can't understand how people spend any more than 40 hours on this game, unless they like walking around Hyrule aimlessly. There just isn't anything to do!

I finished it in 40 hours, I honestly couldn't stretch it any longer.

I finished it in 40 hours, I honestly couldn't stretch it any longer.

Exactly, same here. You can go to Castle Town and play the 1 boring game there, but apart from that there's nothing to do there. Same outside Hyrule.

Can't believe how few sidequests there were in this game.

You could say the same thing about wind waker, going around in the see, there isn't much at all, and with the islands all small made me sad a bit :(

At least with TP horseback riding was never boring XD

I disagree, there's infinately more things to do in Wind Waker, far more sidequests, a proper town with things to do (Windfall), lots of mini-games etc...

I disagree, there's infinately more things to do in Wind Waker, far more sidequests, a proper town with things to do (Windfall), lots of mini-games etc...

Not badmouthing WW, but most of the sidequest were incredibely cheap, get map to a map, to a treasure. Not that I don't like them, but TP's sidequest are much more exciting.

Yes, rollgoal and fishing are unbelievably exciting. What else... umm, struggling to find anything apart from bugs/poe collecting.

WW beats TP hands down for sidequests. Even MM beats it!

WW was just a better game, it had charm, it was unique and beautiful to look at, it had fun elements like the sneaking stuff, and it had the best music in any Zelda game.

TP was just another game trying to be OoT. WW was it's own game.

Yes, rollgoal and fishing are unbelievably exciting. What else... umm, struggling to find anything apart from bugs/poe collecting.

WW beats TP hands down for sidequests. Even MM beats it!

Fishing and rollgoal are awesome. And you have the star thing, hearding buffaloos, sumo (shame you can't do it more), carrying the water, getting the magic armor and finishing the cave of ordeals.

And what do you mean EVEN MM beats it. You talk like MM is some crappy game. Not to mention MM is based around sidequest of course it has more. You guys are amazing, when WW came out "oh noes, the main quest is too short and the sidequests are boring!", now TP comes out that focuses more on the main quest, since everyone was complaining about it and you're all "Oh snap, it needs more sidequests!". Just face it, you'll be satisfied with a Zelda game until it turns into FF or Oblivion.

WW was just a better game, it had charm, it was unique and beautiful to look at, it had fun elements like the sneaking stuff, and it had the best music in any Zelda game.

TP was just another game trying to be OoT. WW was it's own game.

Well, that's a matter of taste, and I don't get why people say it's trying to be OoT, it's totally different.

I mean, turning into a wolf, seeing spirits, using your senses, going into the twilight realm, the game is totally different from any other Zelda.