NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Bardy, what you're saying in this thread seems completely contradictory to what you said in the music thread.

Majora is the only Zelda that has had a heavy(ish) story.

You're forgetting Link's Awakening here.

Just the way you were saying "I like it more, therefore it's better."

In the music thread, wasn't it you saying "Just because you like it, it doesn't necessarily mean its good"?

Just the way you were saying "I like it more, therefore it's better."

In the music thread, wasn't it you saying "Just because you like it, it doesn't necessarily mean its good"?

Nope, that was Oxigen Waste, whom I happen to agree with, and regardless of that fact, It's common knowledge that Metroid Prime is a fantastic game, I also like it, it's not good because I like it (which is what you seem to be suggesting), I like it because it's good.

OW's logic would refer to Hellfire, because he likes Excite Truck, which sucks, but it doesn't mean that he isn't entitled to like it, there are factors other than the quality of the product that affect your enjoyment, for example, in Hellfires case, this would be an immense bias towards everything Nintendo put out. :heh:. I on the other hand, was talking about Metroid, which is a great game regardless of who likes it. If you don't like it, it doesn't stop it being an amazing game, the quality of the product is inherent so far as I'm concerned, and it has nothing to do with the way people percieve said product...

If something is better for me, then I'm clearly going to think that it's better in general aren't I? Dear lord, I can't believe I'm having to explain this.

Again, contradictory :/

Again, contradictory :/

How the hell is that contradictory? Maybe you don't understand the phrasing...

What I mean is: I do not like shit things. That goes for everything; music, games, and everything else.

Here I meant that I like it because it's good; I'm hardly going to like something that's crap, right?...you know...unless it's Power Rangers...im only human.

How the hell is that contradictory? Maybe you don't understand the phrasing...

What I mean is: I do not like shit things. That goes for everything; music, games, and everything else.

Here I meant that I like it because it's good; I'm hardly going to like something that's crap, right?...you know...unless it's Power Rangers...im only human.

Right, so by that logic:

Excite Truck is crap.

(I like Excite Truck)

I'm not human?

I understand your reasoning behind the logic you used in the music thread; Just because I like listening to my nephew playing on my guitar doesnt mean he's good (extreme example, if you get what I mean).

But then in this thread you are saying that you like Metroid Prime more than Zelda, therefore, Metroid must be better, because if not then your not human? Or something?

Do you see the inconsistancy?

I don't mean to argue. I'm just pointing out something I noticed, if I'm wrong sorry, but I don't get it:blank:

You're forgetting Link's Awakening here.

Granted there was more to its plot than the others, it's still no square-enix game. Nevertheless I stand corrected.

Right, so by that logic:

Excite Truck is crap.

(I like Excite Truck)

I'm not human?

I understand your reasoning behind the logic you used in the music thread; Just because I like listening to my nephew playing on my guitar doesnt mean he's good (extreme example, if you get what I mean).

But then in this thread you are saying that you like Metroid Prime more than Zelda, therefore, Metroid must be better, because if not then your not human? Or something?

Do you see the inconsistancy?

I don't mean to argue. I'm just pointing out something I noticed, if I'm wrong sorry, but I don't get it:blank:

How is it possible that you still don't get it.

You like Excite Truck. It's a crap game. There's nothing wrong with that.

I like Metroid. My liking it doesn't make it a good game, but the reason I like it is BECAUSE it is a good game.

Learn to read before you try to argue.

How is it possible you don't see the irregularity in your wording?

Just leave it.

I'm not disputing what you mean, but the way you say it is pretty off.

Metroid is crap. You may like it The Bard, but it's still rubbish.

Technically...whether you like the way it plays or not, you can't deny that the game is ridiculously well put together.

Fair enough. In the same way, I'm not saying I don't like Zelda, I think it's one of the best series of games out there, but I'm also saying that all of them have something or another wrong with them

I just completed Zelda the other day. Crazy, i know. Long story short:

1)One of the best games i have ever played.

2)Not perfect.

This thread has gone through so much. I think there's no need for more in depth analysis.

Fair enough. In the same way, I'm not saying I don't like Zelda, I think it's one of the best series of games out there, but I'm also saying that all of them have something or another wrong with them

True to some games, but what's wrong with Ocarina of Time for example?

I'm just trying to get an argument going so you don't have to answer.:heh:

I'm bored.

OW's logic would refer to Hellfire, because he likes Excite Truck, which sucks, but it doesn't mean that he isn't entitled to like it, there are factors other than the quality of the product that affect your enjoyment, for example, in Hellfires case, this would be an immense bias towards everything Nintendo put out. :heh:. I on the other hand, was talking about Metroid, which is a great game regardless of who likes it. If you don't like it, it doesn't stop it being an amazing game, the quality of the product is inherent so far as I'm concerned, and it has nothing to do with the way people percieve said product...

Don't start with me, boy. Seriously, don't.

Als, saying Excite Truck sucks basically just makes everything you say rubbish.

Metroid is crap. You may like it The Bard, but it's still rubbish.

Also Also... meh it's Motion, what's the point.

Also Also... meh it's Motion, what's the point.

Feel free to ignore me by going into your User CP.

And for the record my 'Metroid is crap' etc.. lines weren't serious. They were just illustrating what The Bard's flawed arguments sounded like when someone else applied his logic to games HE likes.

Feel free to ignore me by going into your User CP.

And for the record my 'Metroid is crap' etc.. lines weren't serious. They were just illustrating what The Bard's flawed arguments sounded like when someone else applied his logic to games HE likes.

Ah, good because, you know, saying Metroid is crap is a sin. And no, I don't want to ignore you, I mean, 90% of your posts piss me off, but that's just how the world rolls, got no problem with you.

EDIT: Also, I don't really understand this "OMG Nintendo biased" bullshit. Is it wrong to love the games of one of the oldest, most experienced developer that makes awesome games that are very fun and great to play? It pisses me off. Understand this, I like Nintendo, because of what they do, not the other way around. If I was really such a hindsighted fanboy I wouldn't love SotC, DMC3, DQ8, FFXII, Odin Sphere, Okami, Guitar, Hero, Otogi, Panzer Dragoon, Nights, Shenmue, Castlevania:SotN, etc. I hate people that are always so happy to press the "fanboy" button. It's like someone isn't allowed to like something, it's ridiculous. Usually, I don't give a shit, but from time to time, I want to make things clear.Not my fault if I can't remember any game Nintendo has done that I don't minimally like.

Ok then, and anyway, the only Metroid I've played is Metroid 1 on the NES (which I loved), so I wouldn't know if any of the other games are any good.

Ok then, and anyway, the only Metroid I've played is Metroid 1 on the NES (which I loved), so I wouldn't know if any of the other games are any good.

Dude, you must play them. Now! Go!