NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

It's from a program that allows you to rip models from directx9 games, hence you can rip from GC ISOs through an emulator and then export the models to maya or 3D max.

What about the backgrounds?

Looks like someone made those using the Source engine, although I'm probably wrong.

get Marin to awaken it? I think that's how you do it...

Yup, that's it. But do you also know where to find her?

Try the beach Anolis E. (If I'm remembering the right part.)

Have you tried gamefaqs or something...? Might be more help than us ones trying to remember!

ARGH!

Just done the Cave of Ordeals and missed the Poe on the 44th floor!

I'm having a love/hate relationship with this game, and I'm currently back to love! On my second playthrough I still don't think it hangs together quite as well as it should, but some sections of the game are just amazing. I still say that the better dungeons are some of the best designed in the series.

Agatha is just brilliant too, hilarious, one of my fav characters.

Altogether TP feels very eclectic stylistically (everything from the surreal Victoriana of Agatha's bug ball to the spaghetti west, from Tolkien-inspired atmospherics to the standard Zelda imagery associated with Gorons and Zoras). I think this is both its strength and its weakness in a way.

On a side note, I would absolutely love a Wind Waker Wii Redux, with the missing dungeons and some extra side quests (not to mention the new controls). Resi4Wii has got my hopes up.:grin:

I'm in Lakebed temple right now and I'm completely lost since I haven't played in over a month and I'm struggling to find the will power to get through the temple.

Returning to a dungeon after a long time can be disorientating. The Lakebed Temple's great tho. You must soldier on! (the boss and mini-boss are 2 of my favs!)

Returning to a dungeon after a long time can be disorientating. The Lakebed Temple's great tho. You must soldier on! (the boss and mini-boss are 2 of my favs!)

I really want to, hopefully I'll get past it. Shouldn't have saved and left the dungeon.......

Amazing. He managed the fast cuts very well and some lines of the song were really fitting.

Yeah it all worked very well, it makes me want to play any Zelda game.

*watches it again*

I've just completed it....all i can say is 'wow'.

The game was totally outstanding.

An absolute joy to play and may well have taken over Ocarina Of Time as my fav game of all time! It was so HUGE, it was epic!

Cannot wait for the next one now! and the DS version.

I really must plug this game back in and complete it. I'm at the 4th temple and i kind of stopped playing for some unknown reason. Must get back to it this weekend if the weather isn;t any good which i doubt it.

I've just completed it....all i can say is 'wow'.

The game was totally outstanding.

An absolute joy to play and may well have taken over Ocarina Of Time as my fav game of all time! It was so HUGE, it was epic!

Cannot wait for the next one now! and the DS version.

Better late than never right? Lol!

Better late than never right? Lol!

In Zelda's case, better late than sooner. I don't understand those people who finished TP (or SPM for that matter) in its first week.