NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

In Zelda's case, better late than sooner. I don't understand those people who finished TP (or SPM for that matter) in its first week.

I just couldn't stop playing the game....

In Zelda's case, better late than sooner. I don't understand those people who finished TP (or SPM for that matter) in its first week.

I don't think I finished it in the first week, but maybe in 2nd or 3rd. I tried to make it last. I finished it with 60 hours. That's pretty good, and I still play ocasionally and I know that eventually, I'll beat the game again.

It took me 50 hours to finish, haven't collected everything yet...

I was prolonging finishing it Gizmo as i loved it to bits and didn't want it to end.

I enjoy taking time with my games and not sitting all night and day playing them, then completing them in a few short days, i certainly got my moneys worth out of this beauty.

Thing is, I find that if I try and prolong the experience, it either becomes tedious or you just lose interest.

So, I set myself some "Zelda time" alone. I'd play this game around midnight, when everyone had pissed off to bed, and with a hot cuppa tea at my side.

It was probably one of my greatest gaming experiences ever. It's the first game I've played in ages where I actually set time aside to play it, without distractions.

Thing is, I find that if I try and prolong the experience, it either becomes tedious or you just lose interest.

So, I set myself some "Zelda time" alone. I'd play this game around midnight, when everyone had pissed off to bed, and with a hot cuppa tea at my side.

It was probably one of my greatest gaming experiences ever. It's the first game I've played in ages where I actually set time aside to play it, without distractions.

That's exactly what I did, I stayed up every night from about 12 - 6 in the morning, and then woke up at about 4pm. Then left for work at 4:30, started at 5, finished at 11:30.

Come back home, and started playing Zelda again for another 6hrs.

Good Times!

Keep talking Zelda up, it's inspiring me to go play it again. I'm still only at 19 hours. Just haven't played for ages.

Keep talking Zelda up, it's inspiring me to go play it again. I'm still only at 19 hours. Just haven't played for ages.

Dude, you know, if I was finding it hard to find out where I was/kept dipping in and out of the game, I think I would be very tempted to restart.

You have so much more to do, and it's a great game! Play it for about 2 hours one-day non-stop, then i bet you'll get into it again, thats what i did.

The final boss battle is great!

Next is to complete Okami, but i don't want to finish that quickly either. :hehe:

Dude, you know, if I was finding it hard to find out where I was/kept dipping in and out of the game, I think I would be very tempted to restart.

If I can't find out where I am then I'm not going through all the crap again, I'll just sell it.

If I can't find out where I am then I'm not going through all the crap again, I'll just sell it.

You could always look at gamefaqs - you shouldn't sell a Zelda EVER :santa:

Besides the final fight makes it all worth it, so very awesome.

yeah i love this game i can play it over and over , now i want a zelda movie or a new zelda Anime

You could always look at gamefaqs - you shouldn't sell a Zelda EVER :santa:

Besides the final fight makes it all worth it, so very awesome.

Yeah, what I may have to do is go to the main sort of hub of the dungeon just before the last bit I remember (Frog miniboss on Lakebed temple) and follow a guide until I can get through it, because once I do that I reckon I'll be ok again.

That's how I felt, I ended up completing in 1st/2nd week of january, would have maybe completed it earlier but went home for Christmas. I just had a real enthusiasm to complete it and I had to sit and complete it, I just wanted to witness everything...

Yeah, what I may have to do is go to the main sort of hub of the dungeon just before the last bit I remember (Frog miniboss on Lakebed temple) and follow a guide until I can get through it, because once I do that I reckon I'll be ok again.

To be fair on you, that level is pretty confusing. :D

I think i may have got a little help on that one....

This is the first Zelda, bar Link to the past, that I never touched a guide to complete. My little self is growing up.

This is the first Zelda, bar Link to the past, that I never touched a guide to complete. My little self is growing up.

Well done. Heres a cookie. :wink:

No seriously, i left it as long as i could until i touched a guide. I must add that nearing the end of the game, i was flying through it and totally got the hang of everything myself.

The boss battles, though easy. Were great.

May play Wind Waker or Ocarina Of Time again now.

I find that persistance is the key in Zelda. Keep pushing and you'll solve the puzzle eventually. (I swear I said that before.)

I wonder if the next Zelda will have Twilight Princess style and characters, like Majora's mask did with Ocarina of Time.

To be fair on you, that level is pretty confusing. :D

I think i may have got a little help on that one....

:D I was doing ok until I saved and turned the Wii off... Doesn't help that every room looks the same though.

My friend came round a couple of months ago and skipped major parts in Twilight Princess without my knowing somehow. I was in the Goron Mines and felt embarassed that a lot of people have completed it, but I'm not even 1/4 way through it. Well, I'm up to the Goron Guard fight which I presume gets me the Bow, but he doesn't seem to want to die. I keep chucking him (5 times now) but he is relentless. Do I need to throw him into the lava?

My friend came round a couple of months ago and skipped major parts in Twilight Princess without my knowing somehow. I was in the Goron Mines and felt embarassed that a lot of people have completed it, but I'm not even 1/4 way through it. Well, I'm up to the Goron Guard fight which I presume gets me the Bow, but he doesn't seem to want to die. I keep chucking him (5 times now) but he is relentless. Do I need to throw him into the lava?

Yes, yes you do.

Is there anyway to go onto the sumo-wrestling mini-game at will? I thought it was awesome.

:D I did it, I finally worked out where to go in the Lakebed Temple. Got through the boss and now I'm officially back into Zelda! Fuck yeah!

:D I did it, I finally worked out where to go in the Lakebed Temple. Got through the boss and now I'm officially back into Zelda! Fuck yeah!

we still believe

We Still Believe

WE STILL BELIEVE

Its coming home!

Its coming home!

Its coming!

Glad you're back into it, dude. Now STICK at it.

we still believe

We Still Believe

WE STILL BELIEVE

Its coming home!

Its coming home!

Its coming!

Glad you're back into it, dude. Now STICK at it.

I hopefully will do now. Going to try and play for an hour or 2 each day or so now.

Really enjoying this now. Played for about 3-4 hours now done a dungeon and now at the snow one. Can't wait to play more.