NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

I need 3 or 4 poes, but I haven't had much time. I like taking my time with Zelda games.

hey a lot of people have commented on how TP's end sequence is "almost as heart wrenching" as link's awakening's. i started LA but im stuck where you have to move the walrus thing cz it just wont fucking move. so could somebody please tell me this emotional scene? in spoiler tags of course.

thanks

Search for it on Youtube :smile:

Where can i find Fairys tears in the game? I want to fill all my bottles with them for the Cave of Ordeales.

Search for it on Youtube :smile:

Where can i find Fairys tears in the game? I want to fill all my bottles with them for the Cave of Ordeales.

That's a bit of a problem, since what you can only get fairy tears by ending the cave of ordeals :P

Where is the cave of ordeals? Ive done a few cave things but I dont know if its what you guys are talking about.

I've become addicted to Zelda again after a little break from it! YAY!

Anyway, i'm sure i'm near the end now :( (god help me), i've just started the level to collect the last piece of the you know what.

Thankfully i read up more about the glitch in the game which can ruin your save and you get stuck in that certain room because a character disappears when their not supposed to, thankfully i didn't save the game in there....

I think there's a game ending glitch when you save and quit after Eldin Bridge gets destroyed, but before you enter the Twilight Realm (in Lanayru). When you load up again, you're in Kakariko and can't go to the next place because the bridge is destroyed :(

Still yet to play this! Waiting until I get a Wii before I do. Are the controls as great as every one says they are?

Has anyone got 100% in this game? All hearts, Poe souls, Giant Wallet, Quiver etc etc.

I have :bouncy:

hey a lot of people have commented on how TP's end sequence is "almost as heart wrenching" as link's awakening's. i started LA but im stuck where you have to move the walrus thing cz it just wont fucking move. so could somebody please tell me this emotional scene? in spoiler tags of course.

thanks

Haha, I don't remember it much because I played it around 7-8 years ago last. Where abouts is the walrus?

And no, I won't tell you the ending. Sorry for being a bit anal but, er, it'll make me cry if I recount it.

Still yet to play this! Waiting until I get a Wii before I do. Are the controls as great as every one says they are?

The pointer function is pretty good, but the waggle for the sword is crappy.

thanks

Link's awakening: my first and still my favourite zelda game. I could tell you how to move the walrus, but i'm still new on this forum and I can't get these spoiler tags to work.

Link's awakening: my first and still my favourite zelda game. I could tell you how to move the walrus, but i'm still new on this forum and I can't get these spoiler tags to work.

get Marin to awaken it? I think that's how you do it...

You're starting to annoy me with your waggle hate. I still love you though.:heart:

What the hell is wrong with the waggle? I thought it worked perfectly :S

Er, everything. It's rubbish because the Master Sword obviously weighs like, loads more than the wiimote. :indeed:

The waggle's good. Don't knock the waggle.

The motion controls were great. I found the analog controls to be the buggy ones!

Result!

Got 59 Poe's now and every item in the game, all i need to do is do the Cave of Ordeals and get the Last Poe!

I was hoping that if you sliced left link would slice left and slice up and he would slice up etc. I've had this argument before though in the Resi4 thread and I can't be assed to have it again.

I NEED GYPSY TEARS!

Is that so you don't get the plague of AIDS?

Look at these, brushed up TP character models. They sure do look nice, though I'm not too sure about the kissing one though... :shakehead:

3018012888a3995739133b29263162l.jpg

3018012888a3995739253b824229029l.jpg

3018012888a3995739306b134404096l.jpg

3018012888a3995739356b619197478l.jpg

3018012888a4079076836b783068398l.jpg

3018012888a4058671699b29308754l.jpg

3018012888a4058671625b435802484l.jpg