NEurope
Stocka

My Sims

ONM love it and seem to mention Animal Crossing ALOT, so if it takes alot of ideas from that, then i'm hopefully gonna love it!

Again, it's peoples opinions.

I still cant understand the divide the Wii games are causing. If a game is good then its good regardless if its to your tastes or not. I mean I dont care for Gran Turismo series as I prefer less serious racers but I can still see that its a great game and sets out what it intends to do.

Anyway regarding My Sims here is a fantastic little trailer ( sorry if it has been posted )

http://www.jeux-france.com/news21619_mysims-wii-nouvelle-video.html

If this gets a big advertising push then I can really see this being a sleeper hit. Not only does it look great but with the market that the Wii has started to capture they are sure to lap it up :) I can honestly say I am looking forward to this game.

Looking forward to this. So long as I don't have to keep tellling them to eat or anything like that in regular Sims. I think this should sell big, with the Sims name and it's family friendly fit. Just build them a town and watch them go! Like a voyeur.

The trailer put me off a little bit, as I have grown to almost hate SimSpeak (I'll only end up blabbering it meself at some point or another.). But maybe that is my only qualm to what looks like, and should be, a great game.

Hooray! A week and a day until this comes out, and I can't wait. I recently got Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, and constantly playing the Animal Crossing minigame has gotten me into a cutesy mood, and I'm certain Mysims will deliver!

The problem is the waiting... Dammit!

Have this pre-ordered and really looking forward to it - although I really don't know how I am going to find the time for this.

My first Sims game too as I have never really been struck by the franchise so it should be interesting.

Has this been getting good reviews?

Cause if so, I'll have to add the game to my to-buy list for the future. I liked the Sims and Sims 2, so if this is any better than those games, I'll just have to get it at some point.

Has this been getting good reviews?

Cause if so, I'll have to add the game to my to-buy list for the future. I liked the Sims and Sims 2, so if this is any better than those games, I'll just have to get it at some point.

Reviews say that it's nothing like The Sims. But it's been getting some good reviews.

edit: 94% in ONM, 90% in NGamer.

Reviews say that it's nothing like The Sims. But it's been getting some good reviews.

edit: 94% in ONM, 90% in NGamer.

Heh, I don't really care if it's like The Sims or not (which could get boring/annoying at times); as long as it's got good reviews I'm interested in it. Plus it looks cute and reminds me of Animal Crossing, which I loved. =D

I've made up my mind. I'll be buying this when it comes out. The critics are devided, but this one appeals to me. I know I would regret it if I atleast didn't check it out.

I've made up my mind. I'll be buying this when it comes out. The critics are devided, but this one appeals to me. I know I would regret it if I atleast didn't check it out.

I am glad that i am not the only one who feels like this. ill get it to but i am still very sceptic but... i ... just.... cant ..... resist....AAAAaaarrrrggg ...it.

The only thing that is putting me off is the talk about the loading times. Apparently they are pretty bad and there are alot of them in the game.

I'm going to buy this on Friday with me Birthday money. Making it the second game I've ever bought. :grin:

Well we got these in the other day at work and I very intrigued about it but with Paper Mario still to play and Metroid just round the corner... reckon could end up getting this if there is no sign of animal crossing next year...

Received my copy today and have had a very brief mess around with it.

These reviewers weren't kidding when they mentioned the loading times/screens , this game seems to want to load at every opportunity.

I really hope the constant loading doesn't grate on me (somehow , I think it will) because otherwise this seems to be the type of game you could lose hours in.

Will spend more time with it when I have the chance.

No online mode

No Multiplayer to speak of

No taking advantage of DS to Wii Conection

All 3 very good reasons why I won't be buying either copy of the game.

No online mode

I feel that only one of your reasons is valid. Which one and why? You figure it out...

No online mode

Is online really essential? The Sims isn't really an online game, or a multiplayer game. And why must it have DS/Wii connectivity? Only Pokemon has that if I remember correctly. Surely you should base the purchase on the quality of the game itself and how fun it is rather than these extra, unnecessary features which would likely be crap as they are un-needed, and then would have been moaned about.

I managed to play on this a little after finishing SPM. My initial thoughts are the same as PigMarchers in that the loading is off putting. It loads everytime you go into a house and takes a good 7 seconds to come back on.

I walked around the village and made myself a nice little house and Workhouse/Shed where I can make things. The actual building of things is pretty sweet. My house looks pretty shoddy as I didnt realize that there were alot more things to use by clicking on the arrows in the building menu.

I wanna play more on it but im full of flu at the moment so what little gaming I do is taking its toll on me :(