NEurope
Stocka

My Sims

If this delivers a Sims game with fewer chores and Mii support I can guarantee 100% that I will be first in line at launch, at my local Game, wearing a frilly pink dress, squealing like the little girly-man I've always wanted to be. I will post pictures.

If this delivers a Sims game with fewer chores and Mii support I can guarantee 100% that I will be first in line at launch, wearing a frilly pink dress, squealing like the little girly-man I've always wanted to be. I will post pictures.

I hope to god this is true. If so, you will surely be eating your own words, whilst wearing the same frilly pink dress.

I wonder if there will be hookers in it......

If theres this and online...party at my virtual house!

If there will be hookers in it, they might not look so great!

And thats my main concern about this game, that it isnt realistic enough.

Can you imagine the original games without realistic looking characters? It would suck very much.

Dont worry EA will obviously bring the next realistic sims to the Wii as well. This game seems to me like an attempt to take on Animial Crossing.

Looks good...just have to hope it's online, but don't know would surely make it a killer app in my opinion and god it would bring the women in playing the Wii.

Yeah the japanese will eat this game imo. Its kawaii for them.

Its a different view on the sims aswell. I remember thos console version , bustin out was it? that was crap.

I really hope this game makes it out over here. Just look at those lil' guys. Cute as buttons the lot of them. Why hasn't Sims always been like this?

Speak for yourself! I love this kind of cutesy Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon style crap. There just isn't enough of it in the world. Still, the icon-dominated menus suggest to me that this could be particularly import friendly. Huzzah!

Western adults can't interface with avatars like that.

Somehow I think you may be right.... Lets just say I wouldnt mind if this game turned out to be Japan only. It may continue to portray the wrong image for Nintendo in the west.:indeed:

I love this artstyle, it's the only EA game I have ever been interested in ever, if they nail the gameplay+bring it to the west this will be a buy for me

But why would you want 2 Animal Crossings? ;)

Because "animal crossing in disguise" might be cooler? :heh: