NEurope
Mike

Order of the Phoenix Teaser now online

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/orderofthephoenix/teaser/teaser_500.mov

Looks all right to me, although Phoenix is my least favourite out of all the books. This trailer also features one of the first looks at Umbridge (not as toady as I would've liked..) and Bellatrix LeStrange. Glad to see Sirius back properly, too. :)

I still don't really like this new(-ish) Dumbledore - he hasn't played him at all how I imagined the character to be, he's much too angry and aggressive. Saying that though, I suppose he does fit into the 'moody Dumbledore' character for Phoenix, though.

It got big after 4, I tried but it was boring.

£15 wasted.

The films are nice and British.. so I'll probably see it.

I hope Daniel Radcliffe's been working on his acting. He actually made me laugh out loud with his self-mockery in Extras, but I've always thought he was a bit of a crummy actor. I'll probably wind up watching this on DVD.

I heard they cut out the thestrals and fly to London on Brooms.

Of course it's so long since I read the book I can't remember what thestrals are, but that sucks.

Most likely going to see it in the theaters. Loved the books and enjoyed the movies so far. When's it coming out?

Also, what happened to Harry's/Daniel's hair? And his face? D:

He looks... different. I liked him better as a cute little boy I think...

Going on the past movies, this is going to suck hardcore. The books are good. If you're 10 (which I am...at heart).

the films get better each time.the first one really sucked,second ok,third rather good and fourth impressive.However this wasn't a very good book.it was long and didn't need to be.i'm awaiting the final book

I heard Harry, Ginger & Bitch have a threesome in the last book; then Ginger plots to kill Harry because he's better in bed.

Ginder's Dad finds the plans and goes to Hogwarts himself at the start of term and hides under Harry's bed.

Then he's like "You aint seen me; right?!", and axes Harry in the back though the bed; he then crawls out from under the bed and machetes (sp?) Harry's head off. The last line of the book is "No1's better in bed than the magical Ginger family"

I heard Harry, Ginger & Bitch have a threesome in the last book; then Ginger plots to kill Harry because he's better in bed.

Ginder's Dad finds the plans and goes to Hogwarts himself at the start of term and hides under Harry's bed.

Then he's like "You aint seen me; right?!", and axes Harry in the back though the bed; he then crawls out from under the bed and machetes (sp?) Harry's head off. The last line of the book is "No1's better in bed than the magical Ginger family"

:laughing:

I'd love to see Arthur Weasley say "You ain't seen me, right!"

btw, yes, I'll probably see this at the cinema.

I kinda enjoyed the 3rd film, Liked Goblet of Fire and Ive read Phoenix, and I actually enjoyed it. (I never ever read books) so I am somewhat looking forward to it.

My first book = film experience. (Obviously comics do not count)

I doubt Ill see this. Ive only watched the first and third in film form. Read em all to date though and number three is the pinnacle of the series. Trust me when I say that Ill only be reading the last one for some completion of the saga.

The films dont interest me though - messes with your imagination. And things get changed, which is never good.

Looks good, ive seen the rest so i cant not go. This film is the only one of the books that i couldnt be arsed to read, but it will be nice to see what happens without knowing :)

I actually think the movies are OK. They dont quite live up to your expectations, although I guess all of them apart from the 1st one were reasonably credible. The 1st one is horrid! So cringeworthy! At the end when Harry sees Ron+Hermione after he gets better and they sa

'hi harry!'

'hi hermione'

'hi ron'

'you all right?'

'im all right, you?'

'yeah, im all right'.

Argh its so hard to watch without turning it off!

I think the books are great. Hard to put down. Is there any information about the last one?

And, as someone said before, Daniel Radcliffe is great in the extras. The bit with the condom and taking the piss out of himself is hilarious!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8PhSe1JZD1g

Well I love the books and wether I like the film or not I will end up seeing this in the cinema which isn't a bad thing. I can't wait :D

July seems a bit too far from now. Dec 8th seems too far from now :(

I actually think the movies are OK. They dont quite live up to your expectations, although I guess all of them apart from the 1st one were reasonably credible. The 1st one is horrid! So cringeworthy! At the end when Harry sees Ron+Hermione after he gets better and they sa

'hi harry!'

'hi hermione'

'hi ron'

'you all right?'

'im all right, you?'

'yeah, im all right'.

Argh its so hard to watch without turning it off!

That scene is utterly needless. The rest of the film is okay, though.

That scene is utterly needless. The rest of the film is okay, though.

maybe. im really not that keen on it though. The books are all a housand times better because you can use your own imagination on how the characters look like and the places they go to. Thats something films will never be able to do. They just give it to you on a plate. that can be a great thing obviously, i love watching films, but if you ever get a good book, a film cant rival it.

IMO

maybe. im really not that keen on it though. The books are all a housand times better because you can use your own imagination on how the characters look like and the places they go to. Thats something films will never be able to do. They just give it to you on a plate. that can be a great thing obviously, i love watching films, but if you ever get a good book, a film cant rival it.

IMO

I agree. Some things you are disappointed with in the film as it is not so "magical" than you imagined it to be. But in other ways were you just can't picture something and the film shows it too you. Then I understand :D

Can't wait for this!!!