NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

GO YOSHI GO!

Last week Kotaku blogged about a nutter called Yoshi who would play Wii for a week, eat take-out food and only sleep for 5 hours per day excluding toilet breaks.

Well he's a man of his world.

GO YOSHI GO!

If you're obsessed and delusional enough about the Wii then this might feel like you have one while we wait 2 more weeks.

Enjoy.

I hope he brings some friends and family around.. a couple of days of games on his own and it might get a little boring.

For those of you just online he's going into Rayman now.

Seems a bit over the top, but I'll probably end up un-intentionally doing it anyway.

AWESOME FIND!!!

only a Nintendo fan would dare do something like this.

So hes playing Madden now, It sounds like a new game as he was reading the instructions on screen.

He is mad, and the peopel who watch him are mad. (those who watch for countless hours)

was sat watching him play madden now, looks alot of fun, he seems to be enjoying it, tis a sham they got ride of the chat mode, damn spammers.

Aweome. This is what ill be like with mine. Except mine will only be for a weekend.

man I REALLY wanna play Wii NOW seeing him playing zelda makes me want it so bad. these 18 will go so slow... oh the agony... :(

Well, at least he remembers to eat and sleep so this won't turn up like those cases in Asia, where gamers actually died after spending too much time with their games. I, for one, remember the Diablo II incident...

playing through zelda right now, has been for at least an hour.

damn it looks like it'll be the hardest one yet! *quakes with fear*

What a fucking loser. To sit for a fortnight immobile, playing only videogames, you have to be pretty sad.

Especially when he says that he has his parents over for thanksgiving. What does he tell them, I'm going to ignore you for the weekend so I can play Wii? I'm ashamed for him.

"I'm going to let you sit and watch me whilst I entertain thousands of pedophiles on a webcam."

yeah it is pretty damn sad. its only a games console calm down.

although i bet some people will worship him after (if) he manages it

then again some people will kick the crap out of him

Sign in to follow this