Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Should I sell my LV watch?

arab_freak

It's a Louis Vuitton 18 karat gold watch, with diamonds in the LV engraving within the watch. I found a picture of it using Google. The only difference between this one and mine is that mine is in gold, and the leather is reddish brown.

ngbbs455f4b25ce6e4.jpg

I don't really want to sell it, but I have no choice. My parents are refusing to buy me anything until January (unless I pay for it >=\ ). They're afraid I might fail the SAT (I took the November one, and I'm still studying for the December and January tests), so they think that buying me anything will distract me from studying.

Guest Stefkov

sell it and buy this badass

B0006IEVB0.01-AY6KYZT6YKWNM._SCMZZZZZZZ_V64310447_.jpg

Cost me £30 back in year 7, 5 years ago, and ive had to cahnge the batter once. Controls me tv downstairs :D, only volume, turning on and off standby, changing terrestrial channels and can probably, although i havnt dont control the VCR with it.

but its not a NORMAL 2 hand watch

Like this (kinda bad example but hey)

105.jpg

simple

Well, I like to think of mine as a "normal" one. It may not have the numerals, but at least I can tell the time with it.

Nice watch, sell it and buy a Swatch. Skin's are plastic and super thin.. you don't feel like you're wearing it.

You'll get compliments from chicks about it and they're super cheap.

Some even refer to them as disposables. But a Swatch comes with a lifetime guarantee.

It's as if you're describing a Zippo lighter. Don't get me wrong, I love Swatches. But the one I have is more "elite". :grin:

why are u trying to show off that watch? its ugly as fuck. Sell it, best thing you could ever do.

What's so ugly about it? It rocks.

sell it and buy this badass

B0006IEVB0.01-AY6KYZT6YKWNM._SCMZZZZZZZ_V64310447_.jpg

Cost me £30 back in year 7, 5 years ago, and ive had to cahnge the batter once. Controls me tv downstairs :D, only volume, turning on and off standby, changing terrestrial channels and can probably, although i havnt dont control the VCR with it.

Lol, last time I saw that watch was about 7 years ago. Too bad it didn't work with my TV.

Buy stuff yourself. Get a job.

Thing is, a 17 year-old having a job in Egypt is a rare site. Besides, I hardly have any time to work in, and there are no stores that will accept a 17 year-old to work in one. If I do work in one, what will people think of me? They'll think I live in poverty, that's what.

Thing is, a 17 year-old having a job in Egypt is a rare site. Besides, I hardly have any time to work in, and there are no stores that will accept a 17 year-old to work in one. If I do work in one, what will people think of me? They'll think I live in poverty, that's what.

Get off your fucking high horse, and look for one. You cant always rely on your mum and dad to provide everything for you in life.

That, or just wait until January. Or quit crying.

Hahaha, The Egyptian OC.

STRONG ROFL.

He has more than one watch.. and he says my plastic one is less elite.

What a ponce coming on the internet asking for life advice.

Getting a job is quite hard.. from personal experience but he's not even trying.

Calculator watches are good because you can write boobies on your wrist