NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rokhed00

First UK Wii ad

I saw it just now, E4 Music I believe. Was very strange and was surprised to see the Nintendo logo at the end since I though they were trying to just give the Wii an image of its on, i.e not the "Nintendo Wii"

I just saw a hand holding the controller on channel 5 at 11:30 last night and then it was gone!

I almost saw it!

Thanks for the youtube link!

They sure are memorable. I cant wait to see them on TV over here. We just have the teaser ads at the moment(which I still havent seen yet).

I saw it last night when I was flicking through the channels (I think it was on Kerrang). It's crap.

I'm surprised whcih channels peope has said its been on. Kerrang, Channel 5, E4, challenge TV.

They really are going all out with advertising it. I;m guessing a next one will come out ina couple weeks, maybe showing the Wii itself, or maybe like the Japanese ones, i think, they'll show a bit of footage and show what the wiimote does.

That Us one with those japanese in the car is a good one. Other one wont load.

Its not crap. That is basically just a teaser ad to generate curiousity. The more detailed ones will follow later.

By the way, just look at the Wii advert over at http://www.youtube.com. See how many people have viewed and rated it by now. That is one of the best places to advertise on the Internet for maximum exposure. Good idea!

Quite like their apartment. What kind of crazy city/rural cut-off zone do they live in though?

Nintendo are advertising on YouTube. The video is on the ad space on the front page :)

I saw that earlier today. On the left it had a little banner saying Wii and some other stuff, and had that US trailer underneath it. Great to see its getting around now.

I liked it, simple and if i didn't know anything about it, it would make me a little interested. Although when she says "what could this be?", it sounds lke a kids' TV show.

Although when she says "what could this be?", it sounds lke a kids' TV show.

..that's what I thought.. and then I thought .."oh no.."

..but it'll do until they get some proper adverts on.. like.. "What Could this be? ..It's only flippin Zelda like! ZING!"

speaking of adverts, theres a poster telling everyone to "pre-order the Wii in-store" right at the door at my nearest Woolworths.

I saw the ad last night...I thought it was good cos they're obviously gonna use 'progressive advertising'.

I hope Nintendo keep with the load up noise at the start of the DS & Wii adverts...It seems to attract my attention. :heh:

Sign in to follow this