Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Tellyn

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as good as Oot? That's a tough accomplishment, seeing as how the music in OoT was so poor.

Wind Waker on the other hand had some truly outstanding music.

This is dissappointing, I find music to be one of the most immersive factors in videogames.

However, it's subjective, so make up your own mind when you play it.

To be honest it's nearly impossible to reach the level of awesomeness that has been reached in previous Nintendo's games musics. Koji Kondo is a wonderful musician and created masterpieces that are hard to rival.

EDIT: And I hope you were being sarcastic when you said music in OoT is poor.

However, it's subjective, so make up your own mind when you play it.

To be honest it's nearly impossible to reach the level of awesomeness that has been reached in previous Nintendo's games musics. Koji Kondo is a wonderful musician and created masterpieces that are hard to rival.

EDIT: And I hope you were being sarcastic when you said music in OoT is poor.

TPs music is top notch. The boss music is outstanding and I gotta say that I love the western tracks. The only thing that anoys me is the first 5 seconds of music in hyrule field. It justs seem to assume that you are jumping into a heated battle even when you are just going to castle town.

The music from desert and later areas in the game is fenominal.

Ocarina's overworld music is better than the official one. There, I've said it. And I mean it too.

Also loved the 10 seconds of the spaghetti western music from TP that I heard on the Iwata Asks pages. Only 10 seconds of pure awesomeness. Spaghetti westerns rule, Sergio Leone rules, Ennio Morricone rules.

I heard that Hyrule field night theme is better.

Yeah. It is very mysterious and sets a nice mood.

I'm a little disappointed Nintendo didn't go with the Gold Boxart, but I like the fact that they still go to the effort in printing color instruction manuals...

How many times do I have to say it? Gameplay over gamecase man.

Seriously though the boxart is freaking ausome. Looks nicer with the more serious color palet.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!