NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Hmm... Does someone know how many memory blogs on the momeory card the GC version will use?? I would really appreciate if someone knew! Otherwise I don't know if I have to go buy another memory card or not...

Btw, after seeing some of those vids of the GC version, it pretty much made it clear for me... I'm so much getting the GC version! There's absolutely no graphical differences between the GC and the Wii version, and that just makes me so happy! I was really worried that I would miss something out if I got the GC version, but now I know I won't! It's so beautiful... :D

It's brilliant, so far it exceeds Ocarina of Time. Just wish I had another legend at the start, the first scene was surprisingly dull but magical.

The game is cinematically beautiful.

My Zelda TP Shield Set just arrived! It stands majestically next to a few other Zelda goodies. I doubt I will ever open it, yes im one of those sad gits.

PHTO0034.jpg

PHTO0035.jpg

PHTO0032.jpg

Wow I love that mini sword and shield and the Hyrule crest badges- can I ask where you got them from?

I'd love to see any pics of other Zelda stuff you have :)

Nice thread.

I hope th forest temple is nuffin like Ocarina's.

Worst dungeon EV.ER.

you mean the water one. the WATER one.

*shudders and wets the bed*

I loved both the Forest Temple and the Water Temple in OoT. I didn't like the Fire Temple though, it was kind of lame.

i stopped playing oot at the water level. might start again though.

lol noob, I was like 9 or 10 when I completed that game. Probably less actually. Bloody great game.

ANYWAY! Man christmas needs to come.....QUICKLY!:santa: :santa: :santa:

Teh water temple sucked so hard, even the boss was crap. The first 2 hours of TP blows away the whole of OoT.

This is my first Zelda game and I am loving every (nearly) minute of it! It's awesome.

I've just started my ascent up Death Mountain. I'm looking forward to finishing work to find out what is up there!:grin:

The only reason people say the Water Temple sucked on OoT is because it was one of, if not, THE hardest. I loved it. Sure it was frustrating, but it was one of the most intricately well designed levels in any game, ever. *Defends water temple to his death*:love:

Am I the only one that LOVED the Water Temple in Ocarina?

It was brilliant the first time through. It gave you a sense of acheivement because it was brutal, puzzle wise. I've since completed OOT about 6-7 times and its the part I least enjoy getting to, with Jabu jabu to a lesser extent.

lol

me again

I loved the water temple- the only temple ido like.

I think temples are the worst part of a zelda game.

Frustating, hard- I always end up with a walkthrough.

I like the bits in between... ewploring n stuff

Do you agree?

I think temples are the worst part of a zelda game.

Frustating, hard- I always end up with a walkthrough.

I like the bits in between... ewploring n stuff

Do you agree?

No...I like exploring of course, but I like temples more :) The puzzles are awsome in Zelda games. If you try over and over just to get one riddle solved. And when you get a flash of genius and solve the puzzle it just feels amazing (at least I think so :P)

No...I like exploring of course, but I like temples more :) The puzzles are awsome in Zelda games. If you try over and over just to get one riddle solved. And when you get a flash of genius and solve the puzzle it just feels amazing (at least I think so :P)

Yea, the temples are great. Some parts are difficult, but are never so difficult that you need a guide (in fact, guides absolutely ruin dungeons). In this game, all of them have been great.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to avoid initially grabbing a heart that a boss leaves behind and then maybe come back for it later? I'm trying to make the game a bit harder because so far (3rd temple) it's been pretty darn easy.

On a related note can anyone tell me if the game get's any harder further along?

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to avoid initially grabbing a heart that a boss leaves behind and then maybe come back for it later? I'm trying to make the game a bit harder because so far (3rd temple) it's been pretty darn easy.

On a related note can anyone tell me if the game get's any harder further along?

Don't conduse being "darn easy" with being very difficult. It's the right type of difficulty, dungeons get progressively harder, I thought the 3rd one was kind hard and battles are medium. It's not hard. but it's not easy it's just right.

I'm looking for some more challenge from the enemies. I've only died twice in the game so far I think and it hasn't been because of some tough enemy. It was because of some bad jumping on my part.

Do you know if it's possible to come back for the "boss heart" at a later time in the game?

Am I the only one that LOVED the Water Temple in Ocarina?

The water temple was absolute genious. The hardest one for me.

I really can't wait to get some TP dungeons. I love zelda puzzling.