NEurope
arab_freak

Official Spider-Man 3 Thread [big spoilers within]

Venom's still alive I tells you all!

Dr. Connors still has some of the symbiote for there to be a Carnage in the future maybe but if you all watched closely after the explosion you would have seen the symbiote dissapear through a hole in the floor.

Maybe he will be an anti-hero eventually if there are more installments.

Venom's still alive I tells you all!

Dr. Connors still has some of the symbiote for there to be a Carnage in the future maybe but if you all watched closely after the explosion you would have seen the symbiote dissapear through a hole in the floor.

Maybe he will be an anti-hero eventually if there are more installments.

Wait....Did you not stay till after the credits?

In the Uni a red-headed skinny janitor is walking along, he comes out of a lab room, shuts off the lights and the symbiote crawls along and attatches itself to the janitors red and black shoe.

;)

They better not fucking do Carnage. He's a terrible, terrible character.

Just seen the movie. It was awesome.

Loved almost everything about it. The special effects, the fights, the music. It was all done so well. I didn't know the actor who played Eric in That 70's Show played Venom so that was a nice surprise. He should've been on screen a bit more though. Sandman on the other hand was done perfectly. But it was really strange that Spidey forgave him in the end. I mean, HE KILLED HIS UNCLE. Damn, that pissed me off. Another thing that pissed me off was the fact that my friend made three fucking phone calls. I so wanted to hit him in the face. Anyway. Mary Jane and Stacy are both hot. The black Spider-Man suit was great as well. It was nice seeing Peter acting bad-ass. There were many good things about the movie, only a few bad ones.

So. Like I said it's an awesome movie and I will probably watch it again, on DVD.

They better not fucking do Carnage. He's a terrible, terrible character.
I completely agree!

I wouldn't mind seeing Venom again (though I can't really see what else they could do), but Carnage no!

but if you all watched closely after the explosion you would have seen the symbiote dissapear through a hole in the floor.

That doesn't happen! The symbiote just burns away.

And don't you think that if that had happened Peter would have made an attempt to go after it, not just leave it!

Also, Emo parker reminds me of you shorty :/

I actually thought "He reminds me of shorty" when i sat there...

o_O in what way was emo Parker like me? I'm a nice guy... just not to you lot.

That doesn't happen! The symbiote just burns away.

And don't you think that if that had happened Peter would have made an attempt to go after it, not just leave it!

It just sounds like classic movie-making, to me. Leave a hint that the door is open for a character to return. Like how Michael Myers doesn't die in the first Halloween film, so he can return for the sequels.

It's movieland. There's ALWAYS a way for a character to somehow escape or come back.

Symbiote burns away? Pfft, fire couldn't kill Venom. Big noises, yes. Big boom? No wai.

Well the movie is now on tv-links so go and watch the ending.

Also, I'm pretty sure you don't see Brocks skeleton when the bomb explodes.

There's ALWAYS a way for a character to somehow escape or come back.
Yeah but in Venoms case that would most likely be the part of the symbiote Connor has.

I was looking over the IGN Spiderman 3 board and someone suggested something like the symbiote shielding Brock from the blast, he could then go on to get the remaining Symbiote that Connors has.

It's a possibility.

Anyone notice the Dr Octopus Still At Large paper in the Bugle?

yeh, but i think that like their hall of fame issues where they sell well like when the photo of spiderman robbing a place gets put up

Also, I'm pretty sure you don't see Brocks skeleton when the bomb explodes.
I swear I saw a skeleton in the explosion. It reminded me of the skeletons when the chairman board were killed in the first film (although I know that bomb was different and didn't have any conventional explosives).

I wouldn't just imagine seeing a skeleton! :heh: Nobody else spot that?

I swear I saw a skeleton in the explosion. It reminded me of the skeletons when the chairman board were killed in the first film (although I know that bomb was different and didn't have any conventional explosives).

I wouldn't just imagine seeing a skeleton! :heh: Nobody else spot that?

Yeah I know what you mean, the vaporising bombs that Norman Osbourne uses, but I'm almost certain there is no skeleton of Brock.

There is one of the poles from the 'sound device' caught in the explosion, which may have looked like a skeleton; considering the explosion happened so quickly!

That doesn't happen! The symbiote just burns away.And don't you think that if that had happened Peter would have made an attempt to go after it, not just leave it!

Please, fire can't kill Venom/The Symbiote :heh:, I seem to remember him being bullet-proof too... He'll be back one day....

o_O in what way was emo Parker like me? I'm a nice guy... just not to you lot.

The looks, i actually thought, " He LOOKS, like Shorty."

I just hope you're not a woman beater anyway :p

Just got back from seeing it and thought it was alright, nothing special. Problem for me is that they tried to cram too much into one film. Also the lack of Venom was a disgrace,they really should have left him for the next one. I can also confirm that you do see Brocks skeleton when Vemon gets burned to a crisp.

On my Wii so will post my thoughts later, but...

1. Conners still has a symbiote sample.

2. Brock's jacket which he tore off had some symbiote on it.

Argh I'll be really pissed off if Venom is actually dead, he got barely any screen-time and I couldn't help but feel bad for poor Eddie in the end.

Well to the people who say they can see Brocks skeleton in the explosion, that must mean as far as you're concerned Harry is the character likely to return in the future!

There's a chance Harry could return; the Green Goblin gas chamber he's been using to enhance himself may well be able to fully regenerate him (he did survive the close range bomb explosion after all and even heal in just a day or two!).

But I don't really see what they can do with Harry in the future.

I suppose he could return as an ally to help Spiderman fend of multiple opponents in a later film.

However if it was Topher Grace who made the comment about a possible return in the future, surely he wouldn't have been talking about just the symbiote returning (as that's not his character), he would have been talking about Eddie Brock.

A skeleton in the explosion would eliminate Brock completely!

I saw no skeleton at all. Surely if they'd wanted you to see that Brock died they'd have made it much more apparent!

actually theres one dead character your forgetting, norman osbourne, did he not star in this film too? shouting AVENGE ME thus he was in it thus its possible he may return

actually theres one dead character your forgetting, norman osbourne, did he not star in this film too? shouting AVENGE ME thus he was in it thus its possible he may return
The quote was this;
The big surprise in the FoxNews.com report is word that one character who appears to die in Spidey 3 might return for Spidey 4. "It turns out I may not be completely dead," the unnamed actor who plays the unspecified character revealed.

A skeleton in the explosion would eliminate Brock completely!

I saw no skeleton at all. Surely if they'd wanted you to see that Brock died they'd have made it much more apparent!

Seriously Retro its there. Me and 3 mates all seen it, I thought it was pretty obvious aswell, hell I wasnt even looking for it. I didnt know anything about the skeleton debate til I came back from seeing the flick.

Seriously Retro its there. Me and 3 mates all seen it, I thought it was pretty obvious aswell, hell I wasnt even looking for it. I didnt know anything about the skeleton debate til I came back for seeing the flick.
Ha. A winner is me. He be dead.

The quote was this;

whoops my mistake

actually! in the opening credits and in the flashback in the film you see norman die