NEurope
arab_freak

Official Spider-Man 3 Thread [big spoilers within]

none of that fits in with Venoms character!

What character?

Movie Venom had no character whatsoever.

Saw it hate blablabla

I say Venom will be the bad guy, why?

He exploded but that´s not the point. Peter gave the proffesor a part of venom so he could study it, so a part of Venom still exists.

Da Da duuuum

Saw it hate blablabla

I say Venom will be the bad guy, why?

He exploded but that´s not the point. Peter gave the proffesor a part of venom so he could study it, so a part of Venom still exists.

Da Da duuuum

Its already confirmed if theres a fourth the main story will be Lizard...And its unlikely they will do Venom again.

that was AWFUL.

Even if you didnt like the film in general, you can't honestly call it awful.

If you can you must be....well...an idiot.

:blank:

:wink:

Just remembered, the worst part of the film that almost ruined it all for me was at the end. I think if it wasn't for this, my overall opinion might have been even higher, but this was stupid:

the news reporting on the final battlescene. What the hell. Were those people even actors? And even worse: Spider-Man's patriotic arrival at that scene. I heard half the cinema groan, I even hung my head in awkward embarrasment.

What character?

Movie Venom had no character whatsoever.

No exactly!

Movie Venom's character was just one of hatred for Peter Parker, therefore should Peter not have killed him properly Venom should have just carried on fighting, his only motivation being wanting to kill Peter!

Its already confirmed if theres a fourth the main story will be Lizard...And its unlikely they will do Venom again.
Lizard isn't confirmed at all! It's just that he's the most likely at the moment as Dr Connors has been in all 3 films and was further established in Spiderman 3.

As for them doing Venom again; one of the characters who appears to die in Spiderman 3 is apparently not dead, so either Harry or Venom looks set to return in a future film and it's probably most likely to be Venom!

Hey this is Spider-Man. Maybe that was a clone of Harry that got buried.

personally i felt harry didn't do enough to destroy parker in terms of mind, emo parker ftw

Worst part was definately the american flag behind spiderman and that shitty fuckin annoying bitch of a reporter that sounded GOD AWFUL! I could imagine americans whooping in "theatres" though......bloody americans.:indeed: :indeed:

I think it would probably be the 5th movie with The Lizard, i wouldn´t overly shocked if they would pull the whole Spiderman turning into a giant spider and Conner is the only man that knows how to treat.... and him being turned himself accidentally into The Lizard would be the "insane" twist

I think it would probably be the 5th movie with The Lizard, i wouldn´t overly shocked if they would pull the whole Spiderman turning into a giant spider and Conner is the only man that knows how to treat.... and him being turned himself accidentally into The Lizard would be the "insane" twist

Bring on Man Spider.

Lizard isn't confirmed at all!

The guy whos writing it, is writing it with The Lizard in though.

The guy whos writing it, is writing it with The Lizard in though.
Have they said who the writer is then?

This is all I've read/heard about Spiderman 4 and Lizard;

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/784/784823p1.html

Spidey 4 Lives!

But is a dead character not really dead?

US, May 1, 2007 - With Spider-Man 3 opening in theaters stateside this Friday, fans want to know if this will be the last movie featuring their favorite neighborhood wallcrawler. Fear not, true believers: Spidey will indeed continue his big-screen adventures!

FoxNews.com columnist Roger Friedman attended the premiere of Spider-Man 3 at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York on April 30th. The film's entire cast and director Sam Raimi were reportedly present.

Friedman said Raimi advised him that there will be a Spidey 4, adding that it's "not clear which cast members will return, but as Raimi said, 'It's all about getting a script.'"

That script will have to be written by another scribe besides Alvin Sargent, who penned the last two films and is married to Spidey producer Laura Ziskin. "It's time for someone else to do it," Sargent informed Friedman.

(No word yet if David Koepp, who scripted the first Spider-Man movie, will be back for the fourth installment as earlier reports suggested.)

The big surprise in the FoxNews.com report is word that one character who appears to die in Spidey 3 might return for Spidey 4. "It turns out I may not be completely dead," the unnamed actor who plays the unspecified character revealed.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/757/757729p1.html

IGN: Have they talked to you about becoming The Lizard in a future sequel?

Baker: Only Sam [Raimi]. Only Sam. And, of course, the whole thing is in his head. So as long as his brilliant ideas keep coming, I'll go with him.

IGN: When Sam hired you for Spider-Man 2, did he talk to you about the character in the comics and what happens to him?

Baker: Yeah, but only in broad strokes. We're getting a little more specific now, but it's still pretty broad.

IGN: So you'd be up for a lot of hours in the makeup chair to add the green skin and scales?

Baker: Absolutely!

It was from the Total Film site, and it was a long time ago, however they do have archives.

Ill check right now.

Hmmm, all I found was this. I could of sworn I read that the guy writing it was writing Lizard...Nay I am certain. Ill keep-a hunting.

Spider-Man 4 villain revealed?

Spider-Man 4: The Curse Of The Lizard...

22 Jan 2007 3:51pm

With talks for the Spider-Man 4 script barely past the, ‘Would you like a cup of coffee, David?’ stage, it may seem a bit early to be speculating about the villain – but reading between the lines of Dylan Baker’s latest statement regarding Sam Raimi’s attitude to Baker’s character, Dr Curt Connors, and it’s clear we may have found him; it’s Connors’ super-villain alter-ego The Lizard.

Speaking about his recurring role to iF magazine, Baker said, “In this one I am still in my business suit and that's all I'll say. I'm kind of the guy that Peter Parker needs to come to whenever he has those quandaries about what's going on... All I can say is we're going to see a lot more of [me] at some point if what Sam says is true, and Sam is the guy who knows, so I am sticking with him.”

We’re sticking with him too, and unless Raimi thinks the franchise is going to carry on until the end of time, he’ll probably be honouring his promise with a starring role for The Lizard in part 4.

Which would be fine by Baker. “I'm friends with Alfred Molina and I just saw him the other day and he had so much fun doing Doc Ock, that for me it's a no-brainer. So, put it in and let's go.”[/Quote]

Theres not many websites I go on for this sort of stuff at all...Ill be back.

Just got back, 9/10 etc.

Some things:

1. Black suit spider man ftw.

2. HARRY NOOOOo!!!!!!

3. when Bernard said to harry "I loved your father", half the cinema laughed.

4. When peter hit mary jane, half the cinema went "oof".

Just saw it, the critics were wrong, it didn't feel rushed at all, not nearly as bad as Batman Begins anyway, good fun and was a satisfying end to the trilogy.

A few problems though, Peter forgiving the Sadman was pretty dumb considering the fact that he was beating Spidey to death moments before.

Venom felt wrong aswell, I would have preferred it if they had used Eddie Brock's anti-hero character and not Eddie Brock Jr. from the Ultimate comics who I don't know that well.

Final complaint: Why the hell does Spiderman need to appear infront of the American Flag in every movie? It's so cringe-worthy, oh that reminds me, the bit with evil Peter making all those passes at women nearly ruined the film for me.

Still it was very good, and stands tall above other comic book films that have failed miserably. (I'm looking at you X-Men 3/Fantastic 4)

A few problems though, Peter forgiving the Sadman was pretty dumb considering the fact that he was beating Spidey to death moments before.

Final complaint: Why the hell does Spiderman need to appear infront of the American Flag in every movie? It's so cringe-worthy, oh that reminds me, the bit with evil Peter making all those passes at women nearly ruined the film for me.

Spiderman looked ready to take on Sandman again, but when Sandman started to explain... Peter knows all about those sort of conflicts and could identify with Flint.

The American flag didn't annoy me as much as it seems to have many other people!

I thought it was a bit rubbish, but just kind of accepted it! America is like that, about being unified, especially because of all the recent events there!

Spiderman is the cities ero and it was just showing that he was there to protect them and that the city was behind him!

The news reporter woman was terrible however!

Just saw it.

I just wanna say the part in the Jazz club made me cringe.

Apart from that I liked it. When I saw the proffessor I was like, he's only got one arm, then remembered from the comics and was like awesome, he's got to become the lizard yet.

If the sandman went all soggy when flushed away by that masive amount of water, why when he cried at the end did the skin where the tear dropped not leave a trail of wet sand? :p

Then at the end I just thought, Bruce Willis...will he make a good Cap'n America...

It appears I'm not alone in thinking the whole jazz scene/ horrific James Brown scene was utter, utter balls. How about a montage of Spiderman wrecking in some hapless thugs, or....fuck, I don't know. Anything but that would have worked! Anything!

Other than that, however, I liked. I thought Venom kind of needed a tiny bit more dialogue, and I really thought they should have had him talking about himself in plural. I always liked that about him. Also, his voice as Venom was far too human. It should have been more distorted. Loved the screams though.

3. when Bernard said to harry "I loved your father", half the cinema laughed.
Cinema I went to was packed out, and nobody laughed o_O You must've gone out of school hours :heh:

Cinema I went to was packed out, and nobody laughed o_O You must've gone out of school hours :heh:

It was mainly a big group of students.

Also, Emo parker reminds me of you shorty :/

I actually thought "He reminds me of shorty" when i sat there...

It was mainly a big group of students.

Also, Emo parker reminds me of you shorty :/

I actually thought "He reminds me of shorty" when i sat there...

LOL. At one point, I told Shorty he looked like Tobey Maguire.

But, Emo-man, that's even better. :D

Agreed. The two pricks behind me (Talked through opening credits, and rested their feet on the seats near my hear?!!) laughed and muttered "Gay" or "Fag" or something. I thought that was pretty immature.

Also...unrelated but some fucktards in front of me were talking about 28 Weeks Later...one guy was explaining to the others how its basically about zombies and one of the others went "So....Its a different version of Resident Evil" :nono: :nono:

Yikes.

Just watched it

Dance in front f the clothes store..XD Awsome, the Dance in the jazz club wasn't that great though.

Hated how venom was killed in 5 minutes bloody rip, Hopefully he managed to merge to soemthing and will be back, and the Sam0ple that peter left at connors, Got to go to Mr Cleatus Cassidy bring on Carnage and lets hope they keep him as the murderous psycho that he is.

I enjoyed the movie though, up until the end then it started to suck after veniom was destroyed and Sandman drifted off wasn't that great after.