NEurope
arab_freak

Official Spider-Man 3 Thread [big spoilers within]

I think it showed well that Peter was happy with his power and totally arrogant.

Haggis just told me it was his favourite of the 3...

I think it was easily the worst. probably the most disappointing film i've seen for quite a while actually (probs since pirates 2). The only thing that kept me liking it was the fact that i was sitting next to a really hot friend lol.

worst spider man I reakon. I wanted to kill the "wikid cool " boys. Seriously what was that all about

It won't, word is Carnage will be one of the villains, along with the long awaited Lizard.

I am also feeling the Lizard, Connors was getting enough. screen time

Parker wasn't emo at all. Having your hair down and dressing in black doesn't make you emo. In fact he was totally not emo.

Apart from the 70's style walking down the street [which took too long], he looked quite the Emo.

Great to see Bruce Campbell getting a better Cameo this time.

I loved the ending, the metal bar thing was awesome in my mind...but then again i've never read the comics, at all.

I am also feeling the Lizard, Connors was getting enough. screen time

Finally saw this today and this is what me and my friend thought, plus he was left with some of the Venom goo...could his experimenting with it lead to him turning in Lizard?!

I loved the ending, the metal bar thing was awesome in my mind...but then again i've never read the comics, at all.

The sonic sound thing was alright, I was waiting for the bell shizzle well before I saw it in the trailer.

Finally saw this today and this is what me and my friend thought, plus he was left with some of the Venom goo...could his experimenting with it lead to him turning in Lizard?!

I can't remember if had lost his arm in this movie, but maybe he will in the 4th he will try to remix the symbiote and a lizard?

I wouldnt want them to, they shouldnt stray too far away from the comics and the symbiote doesnt have anything to do with Conners becoming the Lizard. (And yes he doesnt have an arm in the movies)

Its possible they'll go the way Ultimate Spider-Man did and have Conners responsible for creating Carnage from the sample but as I said earlier in the thread Carnage couldnt be done justice in a family movie.

I wouldnt want them to, they shouldnt stray too far away from the comics and the symbiote doesnt have anything to do with Conners becoming the Lizard. (And yes he doesnt have an arm in the movies)

See I didn't think the symbionte had anything to do Lizard, I used to have a spiderman game on the gameboy and it was something that turned him into a Lizard....

Just wondered if it was deliberate leaving him with some of the symbiote....

Isn't the lizard Peter's high school science teacher, not the professor?

Well in the Gameboy game I played it was Kurt Connors (Sp?) which is the prof in spiderman 3...

Connors is the Lizard, and becomes Lizard after trying to regrow his lost arm by experimenting with reptile DNA... that'll teach him to play God :heh:

TBH i think Broc is well and truly dead. If they can bring him back then they can (and should) bring back Norman Osbourne instead

They can bring back old Norman easily, all they have to do is read the comics (he died in pretty much the same way, but return years later)... but after #3 I get the feeling they only flick through the comics to look at the pretty pictures