N-Europe

Gaming Posters!?!

UziT

Eloo People!

Erm I've been looking for posters for Legend of Zelda, WoW, Halo and other games for ages! I cant seem to fnid any. I tryed places like HMV and stuff but no look.

You know any good online stores that whould sell'em?

Thanks! :D

I get a lot of Zelda posters from NGamer/NGC, they're lovely. There's a massive portrait one on my wall of Link and loads of screenshots in the background, and soon to be the one from this month's issue. I also have several concept artworks that they gave free in a Summer Issue or earlier this year....

Try going into a games shop and asking, namely GAME, I think they have marketing on wednesday so they change all their posters then, go in early on a thursday morning. Other than that I'd suggest gaming magazines, I used to have some cool posters I got in NOM(the one shorty mentioned, plus one of him fighting volvagia, and all the posters had another on the other side), but I dunno what happened to them now. I have einstein riding a bike on my wall instead, what a dude.

I have an old Zelda poster from NOM, it's Link fighting Ganondorf and very cool looking. I cba to get a picture, though I think you can spot it in one of Mokong's video blogs.

I have the same one, it's a stunning poster. One of my favourite NOM gifts.

I have a tonne of wallspace at my Uni home and not a single poster up, it's really bare but I just can't think of anything to put up. I looked for anime wallscrolls on ebay but they all have £8 delivery prices, plus I think I might need to hang those up and I'm not allowed to put screws/nails in the wall.

I have band and game posters at home I could bring, but I don't want to risk messing them up. I looked on oneposter and allposters, and even round a couple of poster places in town... and just couldn't decide on anything ><

There doesn't seem to be anything I really want, but the blankness of my wall is even less desirable. *sigh* decisions, decisions.

Because for no reason heres list of my posters on my walls:

A2 Homestar Runner Poster

A2 Limited Edition Shigsy designed Mario poster

A2 Kill Bill Vol 1 poster

A1 Metroid Prime Hunters ONM poster

A2 Alien vs Predator poster

A2 Zelda: TP NGamer poster

A4 Mario World ONM poster

A4 Donkey Kong ONM poster

A3 Star Fox Assualt Nintendo poster

A2 Double sided Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Nintendo poster

A3 Sonic Riders Sega poster