Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ned seems to be taking in great delight in his blackmailing?

It's not as if it's everybody elses fault that he's such a big loser.

He got spurred on by overhearing everyone saying what a loser he'd become!

He's such an idiot! and he's gonna ruin everyones relationships!

I hope they find out really soon that he's set them all up!

My housemate has predicted that he will pay to see her again, and then she will fall for him.. Aaaahh.

On the topic of my housemate, he hadn't watched Neighbours in ages so I had to answer a few questions [iE, who's Pepper] and after watching Lolly being an absolute bitch in just one sitting, he has confessed to hating her as much as me.

I seriously hope she gets Donkey punched.

Long-running Australian soap Neighbours could be dropped by the BBC following protracted negotiations over broadcasting rights.

The BBC said that if agreement was not reached in the "very, very near future" the money would be allocated elsewhere.

It has refused to reveal how much it is offering for the drama, which has been screened twice a day since 1986.

ITV and Five have been connected with bids for the show. Its distributor, Fremantle Media, declined to comment.

The BBC's director of acquisitions, George McGhee, told Broadcast magazine: "If a deal is not reached in the very, very near future, we will withdraw the money and move it elsewhere.

"We've made a good offer which is about to be withdrawn."

A BBC spokesman added: "We hope that Neighbours will remain on the BBC but no programme is indispensable and it has to come at the right price."

A spokesman for Fremantle said negotiations over a new contract were ongoing.

Neighbours is the second most popular programme on terrestrial daytime television after the BBC One lunchtime news.

No. :sad:

..well.. my mum used to watch Home & Away on ITV before Neighbours every day.. and when it moved to five, it wasn't watched again. This was probably partly due to the fact that we couldn't pick up channel 5 at the time, but I wouldn't like to see Neighbours go the same way. If it happened, I could imagine losing track of it somehow.. (I don't have five up in my room for a start :shakehead )

Neighbours should be kept on the BBC imo, but should only be shown once a day. Not twice! Just scrap the 5:35 showing and put something decent on there.

nah I will rely on the 5.35 screening when i get a job after uni!

anyway noticed pepper's name mentioned at the top this page just had to post these:

nicky243x243gx4.jpg

01p.jpg

02p.jpg

04p.jpg

EDIT:

ooooh and something abit more raunchy:

04.jpg

Fuck off! We need two showings! It's the student way, then you skip Doctors, watch Diagnosis Murder/Murder She Wrote/Father Dowling Mysteries etc and then watch Lazytown.

Shite, it seems Lolly is here to stay for a lil' bit as she has been raped into the credits.

Fuck off! We need two showings! It's the student way, then you skip Doctors, watch Diagnosis Murder/Murder She Wrote/Father Dowling Mysteries etc and then watch Lazytown.

Shite, it seems Lolly is here to stay for a lil' bit as she has been raped into the credits.

I thought students were supposed to do a thing called...study?:laughing:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!